Official Halo 2 Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
562116_20041105_screen006.jpg

7 hours and counting for the west coast people.

Alright, here's the spot to put up your take on othe game, your XBox Live Gamertag, etc.

Online gaming magazine reviews:
GameSpot 9.4
TeamXBox: 9.9
IGN 5 of 5 stars

My gamertag: Unpassed

If you're going to be up all night and morning and skipping work/school on Tuesday like I am going to do, hit me up for a match.

This is by far the greatest FPS ever to pass our blocks, ladies and gentlemen. If yu have an XBOX, and 50-60 dollars, and you're NOT buying this game within the next week... expect the worse of Heavenly wrath.

At 11:30 when my buddy gets off work I will be at his house drinking shitty beer and playing that game (He works at the local EB, and is picking up a copy tonight :D ). Oh yeah I am debating getting a third Xbox for my house as I do not think 2 is going to cut it for this game.

nah, you need 16. it supports system link of 16 xboxs, each person with their own full tv screen.

I think I just messed myself. :p

I have to work tomorrow and I have wednesday off. Guess I'm gonna be pretty tired at work tomorrow....

HALO 2
:worthy:

I reserved it at Toysrus and I'm picking it up tomorrow. You get a controller for 5 bucks for reserving it.

Played it all day yesterday...Maps are too big for 4 players or under.

Energy Sword owns, so do all the oddball games now.

This game is living up to all the hype. The cut scenes are amazing and there are 2 hours of them in the whole game. I love driving the scorpion. The cannon fucking rocks.

My friend waited 2 years for this. I'd venture a guess that he'd rape you all. He won all three halo tournies he entered, but the team and then when they had the survival he beat every player by himself. l337. he's a fucking machine and his away message has been h2time for like 6 hours now

we're playing it right now, this shit owns!! :)
gamertag: MiguelDelFuego

Holy fuck I have 4 hours invested in it, and I would be playing more if my eyes would let me, give me 30mins and I will be back at it. I will be online tonight, Look for Drippy PP or Thugalicious online, as I am not sure what name is on there...

we'll be purchasing any time hopefully. We'd already have it if we weren't poor bastards.

UNH's campuswide GPA just took a hit, if that gives you an idea of how widespread Halo is up here.

Shit guys I have not had a chance to hit up Xbox live, tomarrow durring the day after my 8am class, and a trip to the DMV, I will be all over it, we have just been raging some LAN action, and co-op missions. Honestly it is much doper than expected, playing as the covenent is bad ass!!!

Back