Official Halo 2 Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 11 2004, 10:38 PM
ehh ditching them for video games only makes them want you more anyways. They get jealous.
[post=415622]Quoted post[/post]​

My girlfriend gets uber jealous when I do shit to my car. Makes for great boffing though :p

lol, we've had LAN parties every night at my house...I told my roommate if he dosen't like it, get the fuck out....so he started playing :)

well i bought my brother a xbox for christmas this year with the game. so atleast i'm a good sister

well i wanna see what the hype is lol

My friends and I have been playing Halo 2 non-stop for the past 3 days straight. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :unsure:

i play about an average of 4 hours a night, nothing extreme. we are at the part of playing the elites for a second time.... how far along am i?

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 10 2004, 09:18 AM
Does the XBox have a keyboard and mouse option, and does Halo 2 support it? As a die hard PC FPS player I don't think I could play one with just a controller. :blink:
[post=414634]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes. One of my PC FPS buddies emailed me a link to a KB/mouse addon port for the XBox. Maybe it's time for us to get online and start pwning people.

:lol:

Beat it today, it sucks. the ending totally blows... the journey up to the last act was good.. the boss is stupid easy and the ending makes me want to stab myself. out of 10 this game overall now only gets a 6. but multiplayer...9 out of 10

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 14 2004, 09:33 PM
Beat it today, it sucks. the ending totally blows... the journey up to the last act was good.. the boss is stupid easy and the ending makes me want to stab myself. out of 10 this game overall now only gets a 6. but multiplayer...9 out of 10
[post=416913]Quoted post[/post]​

Beat it today also. I agree the game is short, and the ending sucks. They just set us up for a third game. It is quite obvious that the game was built to be a multi-player game and not a single player game with a dope multiplayer option to bring up the replay value. I agree with your rating, although I would probably give it a 7 out of 10. We had a Halo Lan Party at my house last night that was super fun, 4 TVs 9 people, 4 xboxs, and a ton of beer. I hope they make more levels downloadable (is that even a word?), or release another game for those of us who care about playing a game with a story line.

first off, if you read the halo books and actually watch the cut scenes, halo has a fairly good story line.
second, i have yet to see a FPS on Xbox play as smooth or, overall, be nearly as impressive. the maps are huge, gameplay is various, next to no loading, and great graphics.
i've played a lot of games. at last count, i had over 80 different saved game files. i haven't played any FPS that's been as well done as Halo.
singleplayer gets 9 out of 10 from me.
multiplayer gets 10 out of 10. what other game is this lagfree online, has the thousands of variations for gameplay, or well balanced maps?

my name online for halo 2 is importjdmcivic if anybody would like to go at it sometime

the story was pretty good, ill give you that. but the ending and last fight really upsets me, it really sucked.

edit: it as in the last hour or two of the game.

The ending seemed just like another cut scene. It was nothing special, and it really seemed like you were going to go on and fight some more, but then the credits came up. The first halo was longer.

It was quite obvious to me that this game was built to be a multiplayer gamewith a single player/co-op game. Where the first one was built to be a single player/co-op game, with a multiplayer function.

me and my freind were playing and like.... sweet we get to go destroy more shit!! then BAM credits...we were pissed. biggest disappointment ever.

The orginal Halo DID focus more on Single Player...They didn't even plan on adding multi-player to it until 4 months prior to release.
They knew with Halo 2 that XBox Live would sell it, as well as the LAN factor. Mission accomplished, I have played it everyday for 9 strait days now, online and LAN.

Back