Official March Madness Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hell its like vanderbilt...i didnt pick them to win last night...but i was rooting for them and they won...same with VCU...but they didnt win...grrrr...lol

wow, i'm not doin too bad right now.. :ph34r:

not bad for not knowing a damn thing about college bball

The Ducks go marching on, Winthrop got blown up

and BTW 3 out of 16 of the teams remaning are pac-10 :)

Well, im done. I should of used the picks from my office pool.... Thats what i get for going out on a limb for Maryland.

3 of the 16 are from the sec ;)

i havent kept track with college basketball either...i just jumped into the bracket and went for it...lol
just thank all the higher ranked teams for actually winning. The last time there were no 10 or lower ranked seeds was 11 years ago. This shit never happens :mad:

just thank all the higher ranked teams for actually winning. The last time there were no 10 or lower ranked seeds was 11 years ago. This shit never happens :mad:
well...i picked some of the higher teams...like GA Tech...Marquette...Gonzaga...and Xavier...

So Fox Sports ranked the sweet 16

notable WTF's

Oregon 15th
UNLV 5th
Fla 11th
USC 2nd?!?

we beat them by 24 fn points!

YEAH GEORGETOWN!!!!! That game was amazing. I had a $20 bet with a friend of mine. I picked Gtown, he picked unc. Talk about clutch 3's. Intense game.

yea...that game was nuts...georgetown really put a whoopin on them in the end...its hard to believe that a unc team that was beating them till the end...couldnt put up more than 3 points in OT...lol...too bad my ducks lost...sniff sniff...no more points for me in the brackets

goes to show what happens to a real young team when the pressure is on. :D Hence my reason for picking Gtown to win.

haha that too!! Patrick Ewing is my all time favorite basketball player. Followed by the rest of the Knicks he played with.. man they were some intimidating guys... Anthony Mason, Charles Oakley, John Sparks...

Ewing Jr. is actualy a bencher, he only averages 4.x pts a game. Hibbert and Green are the guys you gotta watch out for. GeorgeTown is back!!

haha that too!! Patrick Ewing is my all time favorite basketball player. Followed by the rest of the Knicks he played with.. man they were some intimidating guys... Anthony Mason, Charles Oakley, John Sparks...

Ewing Jr. is actualy a bencher, he only averages 4.x pts a game. Hibbert and Green are the guys you gotta watch out for. GeorgeTown is back!!
it's Starks :p oh and my bracket was doing horrible then NC got bounced and made it even worse:(

fucking lame. i have one less correct pick than the high score and i'm in 5th. grrr....

yea...the final game is Florida vs. Ohio State...i found it funny that it is the same final as the football one...lol...wonder if Florida will come out on top again...hmmmm

oooo...i see...yea...you got it...lmfao!...or at least i know im done...i was done after the elite 8

Back