official mirage modification post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mmhmm :) srt-4 I/C is huge in that bumper.

mmkay, the judges voted, and we'll allow it. But the turbo must be installed within a month of final bumper install, or this approval is null and void. If the probationary period expires without the installation of forced induction, the car must be restored to stock, and the owner yoked to the wing and tossed off the nearest high building. Should the wing provide enough lift to carry the owner safely to the ground (a highly likely probability), then the owner shall be punished by competing in a sack race with an amputee. Should the amputee achieve victory in said sack race (again very likely), the owner shall be forced to ride the amputee to any destination in lieu of a car.

(This coupon expires 10/30/2007)

the turbo will be installed in the spring, after the replacement block and transmission get broken in.

for the winter i'll be raising the car back up to stock height, and putting the OE front back on ;)

the turbo will be installed in the spring, after the replacement block and transmission get broken in.

for the winter i'll be raising the car back up to stock height, and putting the OE front back on ;)

your going to actually have a car that makes power? :eek:

p.s. please please please save all the baby seals im going to club if you use that front bumper. .. they die!

;)

l_fa61a0b090c8c50b6a829823565db598.jpg

l_ec6be90972879e9b4a95ec6f39ca878c.jpg

l_a19327abb7c51a8a93609b7957d9f2ad.jpg

so this weekend you are going to

1)install bumper
2)paint it
3)install turbo kit
4)take pics.

wishful thinking huh?

none of that is happening :p

but i am putting toser racing coilovers on the front and autocross is sunday.

I would assume those are the doorjambs since it was red before.

not trying to talk bad about you but it would have been easier to paint when painting car. Color looks real good though. What engine is that on the table?

yeah much easier considering i was extremely limited on time and my trip to SC was 1.5 weeks after we decided we were going to paint it before i left.

i'll pull that time out of my ass.

its a 6bolt 4g63 n/a

Nice. Car looks good. Me and chad (plexer09) met up with some dude on the mirage forums that lives in spokane, he gave chad some free stuff. He drives a white one with a 4g93. I was real suprised to hear him say that he was only in the 16's? I figured a 1.8l swap would be faster than that in a rage.

thats mike. hes a dick most of the time. he bought that car semi-built.

stock both cars run in the 17s. mikes probably runs about what mine does to tell you the truth.

but im far from stock :lol:

seriously......is that a djarum black in your hand? my god...those are REAL death sticks.

I have tried to smoke those 4 or 5 times and i have yet to finish one.

Back