official mirage modification post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Actually, i've attended more AutoX's in TX than I have in CT... And I can tell you this.. i've NEVER seen a "DAD" racing seat in a car there.

DAD seat???? lol....

does that mean my fathers leather seats are dad seats...cuz i actually like the leather....especially in trueno's!

lol and yes i hate to say it but noone likes texas....i dont ^_^ :p

"I own a house" elitism turned into the "I have a Rally car, like Colin McRae" WRX elitism.

If seats are the only thing someone can find dislikable - sounds like a success to me.

vortex generators

people will call you gay, but fuck em'...they do acutally work

and it'll break up the roofline

yes the evo4-6 vortex generators are practical :) its just tough luck finding one. they are $$$$

its not a hedgehog. knuckles is an echidna!

"I own a house" elitism turned into the "I have a Rally car, like Colin McRae" WRX elitism.

If seats are the only thing someone can find dislikable - sounds like a success to me.

another thing noah dislikes - i will always be faster than him at autox no matter how much power or drive wheels his car has :D

vortex generators

people will call you gay, but fuck em'...

lol yes fuck them i say lol.....the car is cool lets face it ur car rocks....

and yes it does somewhat resemble knuckles but who doesnt love knuckles i love him (untill i converted do the darker twin lol)

the car is awsome im loving it lol....its updated all the time^_^

i say we christen the car with the name KNUCKLES LOL.....

i say lets support our lil axe wielding echidna lol :axe:

cuz to be honest the car is high standard (or atleast for me i dunno about the rest of u) and i for one support it lol

ahahahahahaaahaaaaa.....lol my cars name is gahkbe (lol its lebanese) and that means whore aswell....

ROFL....:eek:

anyone else who's cars name is whore speak up NOW!

lol

lol well i guess it being called bandit....or prostitute or herpie or something lol....:p

He already knows that I just dislike the whole car... :D

And btw... Is it called the whore because it looks like it was found in the gutter? :D j/k

And I don't think I have a rally car... I mean I must not be cool, because its not a Vega.

And we'll see what happens at the AutoX... Who knows... Maybe i'll actually grow a sack and beat my car... Then if i do beat you, is it going to turn into "Oh you have turbo" or "Oh you have AWD"? :D

Back