official mirage modification post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i know you hate the car, just as i do :) its the whore because its got many different manufacturer's parts on it.

if you grow some and do actually beat me, it will be a handshake and a good game - and even the slap on the ass if you want it ;) :lol:

lol like u cant tell scrapin doesnt like it....

but its a CONSUMER WHORE... im loving it so far lol...

hmmm the autox this will be interesting, How long till its on? lol itll be fun to see who kicks who's ass and by how far ^_^ (get my new clutch in a few weeks lol) id love to join in the boxing match but not in america and the car is far from ready to go not the ring :mellow:

i'm missing the first one since i will be in north carolina having fun :) that is april 15th.

next one after that, i guess.

lol....P.S yes i feel like a noob still lol

i think i may go hook myself up with some of those lol....what colour u recon i should get them as? (ill send u a pic of ma car once i get ma camera to work)

lol well at current ive got a 86 honda civic....but im getting a few repairs done on it once ive got those done im looking into buying some rims for the car....but nothing to big im going for more handling then look (im not really into the bling bling rim thing) and the watanabe's look nice so i might try find myself some of those...

yes thats right in australia :huh:

rear o2 sensor oscillating simulator with "factory wiring"

sensor1.JPG

sensor2.JPG

it works, but it may have sniffed out that the front o2 sensor is no good. my a/f ratio has been going haywire since before i put it on... so now i may have a pre-cat code and no post-cat code.

also.... EG civic catback - tanabe hyper-g medallion.

l_87c79f93daf7590bf0cdd48e1d34be0f.jpg

oh shit oh shit step back now.....

its all on for young and old....

lol yes watanabe's are rocking...speaking of rocks i called this place to ask if they could get intimitation ones or proper ones for me u know just to get prices and shit...anyway the guy yelled whilst laughing at me that they would never ever have them and that they are RICE!!!

lol so i took a trip up there to give them a peice of my mind...and when i arrived i vomited from the smell of RICE...listen i dont mind some ricers but most make me puke as did this shop.....i heard about this place from friends of mine who have bought from there before and when i told them what they said to me well the part about talking about rocks...lol ill finish there....

anywayz still loving the car lol...(just no ricy taillights)^_^

Dude... Who cares that its a 4 cyl up, 6 in 6 out? post pics of it INSTALLED. Thats like saying I put a body kit on, and showing a picture of the receipt! lol

Back