official mirage modification post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for what its worth the SAFC was bought from a guy in my area who had it hooked up to his del sol.

new parts going on soon -

1.8L throttlebody
intake manifold and throttlebody spacers
USDM ITR sway bar (to replace my GSR one :))

Evolution 5 non-wide shorty rear bumper.
100_1849.JPG

i wanted that ITR sway bar damnit!! you beat me too it..

yes :) miragenstein.

dont hate :) i even picked it up! hahahaha

i have a GSR bar for sale with all mounting hardware. make me an offer ;)

the charlotte meet i drove to and from... 2K miles total with other places i went from friday to monday morning...

raced a swapped 93 coupe, 4g63 n/a 6 bolt. at the end of 4th he had a carlength on me.

1.5 sohc for the win xD

the charlotte meet i drove to and from... 2K miles total with other places i went from friday to monday morning...

raced a swapped 93 coupe, 4g63 n/a 6 bolt. at the end of 4th he had a carlength on me.

1.5 sohc for the win xD

Did you time the race with a SunDial? :D

Going to the FCSCC AutoX April 28 in Plainfield? I just asked if I can show up late if I pre-register & pre-pay, as my flight doesn't land until 10:55... I hope they let me so I can show up at AutoX Complete with my luggage... lol.

extra-ported the manifold :)

added the phenolic intake spacer, and throttlebody spacer.

1.8L throttlebody, 52mm > 48mm.

gotta adjust the BISS and TPS just a hair and ill be idling fine again. A/F gauge doesnt show buried rich anymore at WOT. it actually moved toward stoich a few lights. we'll see if it goes back in a few days.

gotta move that SAFC wire, throw on the 4g 96' adjustable dizzy, get the cam in and get it on the dyno by the end of the week. depending on work, hopefully an attainable goal.

remember, the high-breathing package is now complete. its an INCREDIBLE difference... gobs of low end torque. if i toss in the cam and get it tuned.... my god.

its FCSCC i thought?

yeah, im there and steveo is co-driving.

Saturday is FCSCC in Plainfield, Sunday is CART in bristol... I won't make FCSCC because my plane doesnt' land until 11am.

I can get you dyno'd at Swift in Norwich anytime you want... If you want to be included in a subaru dyno day, I can probably get you into that on May 12.

nice i would love that! <3

see you guys tomorrow. i got a hangover to nurse and an axle to replace.

ill have the knuckle today. overnighted to my house - $90 :(

new axle, new wheel bearing. be there sunday :)

Sweet... I'll be there... I'm also bringing a buddy in his SpecV (His 2nd AutoX), a Coworker in his Miata (1st AutoX), and a girl I know in her STi (1st AutoX)...

Should be a great day! I can't wait! I'm probably gonna bring a cooler this time though..

Back