Official MLB final series/playoff thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, the Yanks pretty much gave that game away. All kinds of players left on base, and that damn collision in the outfield. :cry:

Oh well. Go White Sox. :mrgreen:

Fuck the angels. And yes im saying this only because they beat the yankees. but ill give the angels credit, they are a good team... *vomit*

I see a White Sox vs Cardinals in the future.... oOOOooOooOooOOOoOOOoooo

Go white sox, and go astros.

Quoted post[/post]]
Fuck the angels. And yes im saying this only because they beat the yankees. but ill give the angels credit, they are a good team... *vomit*

I see a White Sox vs Cardinals in the future.... oOOOooOooOooOOOoOOOoooo

Go white sox, and go astros.
angels just won :mrgreen: :mrgreen: doesn't matter who the angels face in the world series, the NL sucks ass period :p

The NL sucks...Remind me again who had the best record in the league again? What division are they in?

OMFG!!!! Can you guys believe that call that would of ended the 9th inning?!? it cost the Angels the fuckin' game!!! Those umpiers(sp?) just lost thier jobs!! Oh well, now back to Cali, hope they finish them of but even White Sox fans know that was a bullshit call.

Hahah yeah thats one hell of a way to end a game, it was a DAMN close call.

Quoted post[/post]]
I MISSED IT!!! anyone link???
you would of enjoyed that call you asshole :laugh: :p it was complete bullshit. but what can you do about it now except go out and make sure it never happens again.

I tried to find a link for you, but you'll just have to catch it on espn or fox sports all day tommorrow

i dont have cable.. my stupid poor ass roommate says he cant afford the 20 fuckin bucks a month (1/2) for cable... i wont get into it lol.

well every team has this happen to them, yankees have won game on bad calls, and have lost even more to bad calls.. i guess you can say its just part of the game :p

Quoted post[/post]]
i dont have cable.. my stupid poor ass roommate says he cant afford the 20 fuckin bucks a month (1/2) for cable... i wont get into it lol.

well every team has this happen to them, yankees have won game on bad calls, and have lost even more to bad calls.. i guess you can say its just part of the game :p
I suppose you are right about it being part of the game but the home plate umpire signaled that it was a swing and that he was out. he even admited that was what he did, he just didn't verbally say it. and if you watch the clip, everyone saw that all the players started to walk of the field, even the batter. for some reason he decided to go to first, then acted like he knew what he was doing the whole time, bullshit.

If the game would have went on a little longer, I wouldn't have this big a problem with it (tho it would still bug the hell out of me) but it just so happens that the very NEXT play, the SOX stole the game. Angels will still win the series tho, but only because the SOX don't have the play-off experience. They are playing like they are nervous the whole game.

Quoted post[/post]]
nervous enough to sweep the defending champions?
not really, the Red Sox were barely half the team this year than they were last year. Not just talent wise, confidence based and other things like that. Pedro Martinez brought alot to that team and it didn't help that Kurt Schilling wasn't too great this year.

ive always hated kurt smelling. god i hate that man. but you are right, the red sox arent 1/2 the team they used to be. regardless, chicago beat, arguably, one of the best teams in baseball, cant take taht away from them. The white sox dont have much playoff experience, but Ozzie does, and i like ozzie, always did even when he was a player, but he is definately off his rocker. A guy that i worked with at the Track used to be a trainer on the Yankees in the mid 70's-early 90's lol i get all the real dirt on players.. like sammy sosa and how much of a dick he really is :eek:

Back