Official MLB final series/playoff thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
ive always hated kurt smelling. god i hate that man. but you are right, the red sox arent 1/2 the team they used to be. regardless, chicago beat, arguably, one of the best teams in baseball, cant take taht away from them. The white sox dont have much playoff experience, but Ozzie does, and i like ozzie, always did even when he was a player, but he is definately off his rocker. A guy that i worked with at the Track used to be a trainer on the Yankees in the mid 70's-early 90's lol i get all the real dirt on players.. like sammy sosa and how much of a dick he really is :eek:
Here's a question for you... How is Ken Griffey JR as a person? he's my favorite Baseball player of all time (yeah he went down hill when he went to the reds :cry: ) i'd just hate to hear that he's a complete asshole too.

and to your SIG...all i can say is: M-E-T-H-O-D 'MAN'...
god that song is fucking off the hinges...

"I'll fuckin'... I'll fuckin'... sew your asshole closed and keep feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you..."

I lived in Seattle for a long time, and went to a lot of games with Griffey was there, one of the nicest guys I ever met (at least from the Mariners)

he said griffey was a good guy. respectful, personable and shit. Nothing bad about him. I remember always seeing him doing shit with his kids on the field and for charitys and stuff..

Yeah, he helped a family A LOT that was a huge fan of his, after the father died in September 11th. The firefighter died in Sept 11, and Griffey pretty much did everything he could to help the family. First class guy, all the way.

Nothing but good things, that's great news.

Bad news is the Angels lost :cry: ...did the White Sox make Lackey look like he was a boy among men or what!?! Jesus Christ did he choke. The Angels NEED the next 2 games because it's going to be hard for them to take games 6 and 7 at Chicago.

lets go white sox, lets go!!! *clap clap* lets go white sox, lets go!!! *clap clap* lets go white sox, lets go!!! *clap clap*

Quoted post[/post]]
lets go white sox, lets go!!! *clap clap* lets go white sox, lets go!!! *clap clap* lets go white sox, lets go!!! *clap clap*

2 down, 2 to go. By the time if and when the Sox win this series, the fluke strike three single will be all but forgotten, especially if they pull it off in less than 7 games.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

2 down, 2 to go. By the time if and when the Sox win this series, the fluke strike three single will be all but forgotten, especially if they pull it off in less than 7 games.
that strike 3 will NEVER be forgotten unless the Angels win. why? because people will just be saying that had that call gone in the Angels favor, it would make the remaining games a completely different strategy on the White Sox part. If the White Sox win, they will never live down the fact that the umpire stole game 2 for them...

"Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd, Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back, And it's RIGGED, RIGGED, RIGGED for the home team, If they don't win, it's a shame, Cause it's one, two, three strikes you WIN at the old ball game."

Is anyone watching the same series I am because for some reason there has already been 2 missed calls in game 4. The catchers interference when Finley was batting wouldn't be that big a deal to me but the score was 3-1 and there was a runner in scoring position and another on 1st. Could of made the game 3-2 and had a good chance of making it 3-3. but no, they miss that call too, ok fine, let the game go on. Then, Sheilds clearly threw out the runner at first. Erstad tagged him before he got back to the base and they miss that to. Then low and behold that runner at first happened to end up scoring. Fuck i'm pissed!!!!

If the games keep going this way, I'm never watching baseball again!!

I'm not discrediting what the White Sox are doing, they are doing a good job, but the games would be a lot better and closer if all the right calls are being made.

Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with the Angels bullpen!!!??!! they are fucking up hardcore. If they lose this damn game I hope whoever comes out the NL wins :cry:

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">SOX WIN!! SOX WIN!! WE'RE GOIN TO THE WORLD SERIES BABY! YEAAAAAH!</span>

<span style="font-size:11pt;line-height:100%">This is the greatest thing ever. First time in my lifetime as a Sox fan, and I will never forget this.</span>

Back