Official Need for speed underground 2 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I keep one car for star levels and one car to race with. Right now my supra is my show car and I have a G35 that's kickin ass on the track.

I snagged the game last night, its pretty fun. For some reason though, the graphics on the first one are better for me, but then again i also havnt gone in and tweaked with the settings at all. Im dont really dig the suv thing, I almost feel guilty speeding through town. It would be nice if they could put this in the arcade with a system akin to the new wangan midnight game (txr essentially). Still thought im enjoying it as much if not more than the first one.

I just unlocked widebody kits! :woot:

my G35 is fast as fuck-

As everyone who's ever played TXR it was fucking great. I picked it up for $15 at best buy one day, and didn't put it down until it was done. And there are Hondas in that game, at least the ps2 one.

Sorry not to get off topic, I will agree that NFSU2 is rice. To progress and open up shit you have to rice out your car, but they improved alot from the first one, and its addicting. I beat it last night and now I probably wont play it for a long ass time, but last night I wasn't going to sleep until I beat it.

GT4 > NFSU2, but hell at least it gave me something play while I wait for Gran Turismo to be released.

Ok, I finished the game. Not bad for under a week. :lol: :blink: I'm glad that you can build a 10 star car without any weird spinners, headlights, taillights, roof scoops, underbody neon or stickers.

Back to FF7 I go.

Back