Official NFL 2012 Trash Talk Thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Amazing hit. He got around and made the play. Unfortunately he might get a penalty because of the Hines Ward rule.

text a man back.
my phone is broke again and im not getting my texts. ill pm you my city phone

247869_354297704654403_1089949543_n.jpg

Technically, that hit was illegal. According to the rules...

However, it shouldn't be illegal in the first place. That's just good smash mouth football right there. Intimidation is part of the sport... Bet Sean Lee will be scared to run, while staring at the man with the ball, for at least 2 weeks now...

So I'll finally chime in here...

Go Bucs! Sloppy end to our game Sunday, but I'm confident for this week.

You root for the bucs?

odd.

I know. Started when I was little though. I don't even remember why. Only association I can think of is that I always use to go to Yankees spring training in Tampa. RJ Stadium is right across the street. Liked them since they were in ugly ass orange.

The best part of that big hit during the Seattle game was the flag for unnecessary roughness called on Dallas because the "runner was out of bounds" and he touched him. The NFL needs to handle their business with the real officials. It was bad enough in the pre-season but I have a feeling that sooner or later a game is going to be decided because the temp officials don't know what they are doing.

The best part of that big hit during the Seattle game was the flag for unnecessary roughness called on Dallas because the "runner was out of bounds" and he touched him. The NFL needs to handle their business with the real officials. It was bad enough in the pre-season but I have a feeling that sooner or later a game is going to be decided because the temp officials don't know what they are doing.

While I agree with you, the NFL doesn't need to do anything. Viewers keep tuning in, no matter what the product is. Until it gets bad enough were ratings drop by a few million they have 0 incentive besides "scrutiny" to deal.

holy shit that was a weird end to the game. i call simultaneous possession right away and i guess the refs thought the same thing. another disappointing game with the refs shitty calls

Well if this game did not resolve the lock out then the NFL is doomed. And I say this as a huge Seahawks fan who firmly believes in a win being a win. But that was just sad.

Makes up for that Cards game we should have won. Terrible calls all around all WEEKEND. A W is a W though.

holy shit that was a weird end to the game. i call simultaneous possession right away and i guess the refs thought the same thing. another disappointing game with the refs shitty calls
Except that it should have been offensive pass interference before all that.

I don't think this call is the breaking point though. I think the unpenalized hit on Heyward-Bey was it. Fuck losing a game. With the chance of never being able to walk again on the rise, I think the players will be the tipping point. Why play in this joke of a season if your career and life are in jeopardy.

Back