Official NFL 2012 Trash Talk Thread!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My girlfriends dad is an Official Nfl referee and he reviews and critiques other refs during the week, he will get a kick out of these pictures.

36307_229867130472276_1248664141_n.jpg

Eagles offensive line is really pissing me off.. they couldnt protect their quarterback if their lives depended on it

So how is everyone doing in their random pickem challenges? I'm in a small one with some close friends, six of us total. I'm tied up in first with my buddy at 72 correct after half the season, with his wife trailing us by two games & everyone else within 8 games of us.

That's cause the NFL is all fucked up and backwards. Peyton apparently can't carry a team (I wanna know who actually guessed that).

No NO this year...

I've been having a pretty good season. On a pro-pick em with like 45 people and I'm right around 2nd place. Won 2 weeks with 1 miss.

Just got knocked out of first. Tied for second now. This has been going back and forth like crazy.

last week was my closest week yet.. fuck you NY G for losing.. i would have taken the money home if you hadnt

So, I'll admit, most of last season I didn't watch any football, but I've been much more into it this season.

Is phillip rivers on some kinda downhill spiral? He came back like old phillip in the 4th quarter today, but peyton had already racked up the points to where he couldn't mount a come back?

I've always been a cowboys fan but I've been a chargers fan (ish) for the last 5-6 years and it just pained me to watch that game.

You know, now that I think about it, he had LT back then which kinda held off the pass rush....doesn't seem like his running game was all there.

Last edited:
Back