OFFICIAL NOTICE: CLEAN OUT YOUR GALLERY!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
Hey folks.

we are running tight on space lately...

im sure ALL of us have crap in the gallery that we no longer need... old photoshops, random hooker pics, etc etc... or pics that are lifesize.

I'm asking that everyone takes a couple min and deletes some pics that they don't need anymore. Remember, this is a free service for you that I pay for, and out of respect for that, I would appreciate it if you all could do some housekeeping to your albums.

Thanks!

"Deletion Sucessful"
Done, y0! I didn't need those anyway. I think I need a new avatar tho. It might have deleted mine.

EDIT: Yup. Shit.

you should do something so that we don't have to delete pics before the album can go...

please don't ban me! :ph34r:

b, can you code something in there so you dont have to press the delete this image for all 50 images. There are the check boxes, there is the drop down box that says "move images to" can you some how put trash as an option to move them to. It will take forever to delete my 70+ photos.

just out of curiousity, how many pics are you allowing for now??

there is no limit. which is why im ASKING you folks to clean up some useless shit.

we all have it- quick owned pics and such that are on threads from months ago... random shit... etc.

all done, down to just a few pictures, I will delete them too, I just need to find my zip disk before I delete them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back