** Official Photographers picture thread ** 56k?? hahaha.. goodluck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy crap good thing I have cable internet! You shoulda forwarned the 56k'rs still in existance.
Gallery%20%282%29.jpg
:(

I think I'm the only one left...

Last edited:
Last edited:
One of my close friends is a semi-professional photographer/engineer, so naturally anything I shoot is worthless, but lets see how you guys like them. Everything is done using a Canon Powershot A560 and a cheapo tripod. Yeah, its a point and shoot - but it works.

img0896sd9.jpg

img0937jpgresizemd5.jpg

img0936cy3.jpg

I like contrast pictures and I'm a fan of industrial/mechanical things as well.

holy crap! jordache??? i haven't seen a pair of those since 1989!!!!!

anyway, i've always liked this pic. like the way the pavement came out. vivtar point and shoot... nothing special.

2004d1172430769-pict0450.jpg

Photomatix is the shit! Its VERY hard to use Photoshop and its merge to HDR function properly. I found I was able to get MUCH better results with the Photomatix program. Google HDR tutorials and the 1st link is a good how-to. He explains how to use Photomatix as well as a link to a trial of the software. Full functioning trial, just has the logo in the pic like mine above.

I checked my site for it, they didnt have it. Going to check Mininova and torrent that bitch myself :D Enjoy it, its fun!!

Back