** Official Photographers picture thread ** 56k?? hahaha.. goodluck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for a phone pic its decent, i wouldnt add to it though, maybe just try to reduce the noise.

and alter ego, let me know if you have that nightmare, lol.

for a phone pic its decent, i wouldnt add to it though, maybe just try to reduce the noise.

and alter ego, let me know if you have that nightmare, lol.

noise??? sorry if im a novice here ( with photography) but wtf is this noise you speak of??

Last edited:
hahaa it's a lizard sitting on my finger which i then took a pic of trying to get a regular silhuoette (i have no idea how to spell that chit) and my hand flinched a bit when i hit the button and thats how the sun got in there...

it looked cool so i kept it that way instead of taking another..

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it really isn't that great of a picture. As previously stated, the picture is grainy, that tree in the background makes it look bad as well. The sky is also kinda hazy looking in my opinion as well. It's just not a great picture, but keep trying. If you're into taking pictures I'd recommend getting a decent camera, cell phone cameras suck.

Oh, and we're not even going to talk about the edited version, that's even worse.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but it really isn't that great of a picture. As previously stated, the picture is grainy, that tree in the background makes it look bad as well. The sky is also kinda hazy looking in my opinion as well. It's just not a great picture, but keep trying. If you're into taking pictures I'd recommend getting a decent camera, cell phone cameras suck.

Oh, and we're not even going to talk about the edited version, that's even worse.

kool. it does suck

i would have been able to take a better pic had i not lived in bum fuck egypt (south carolina) where my camera got stolen :(

it was a norcent point and shoot 5.2 mp.. got it like two years ago then was stole last year.. wtf right

when i get a new cam i'll post some stuff here and show ya'll whats up :D

You should experiment with a spell checker. And what the hell is a cell phone pic doing in this awesome thread?

I put a cell phone pic up. Tell me which one it is.

EDIT: That'd be harder if I didn't tell everyone. heh.

Last edited:
heres a pic i took 2 weeks ago at the railroad across from where i live:

bored025.jpg

got bored so i stepped out front and snapped a pic of the teggie..

PA212950.jpg

Some experimentation with HDR.

I really need to get out and take some more photos sometime, but it's too damn cold.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20081022-Graves.jpg
    20081022-Graves.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 414
What's up with the creeper to the right of the desk? lol

edit: nevermind, I get it. that's you / the same person taken at different positions with same setup.

Back