Official Reason why cali sucks thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Also my Grandmother had breast cancer.
My grandfather had prostate cancer.
My ex girlfriend had cervical cancer.
My ex girlfriend's dad had colon cancer.

My parents have both had mild skin cancers.

The topic of cancer may not be funny because of the salience of the issue to someone who has been effected, but thats true for all walks of life. Talking about speeding in cars may be offensive to some because they lost loved ones in car accidents attributed to speeding.

Whatever the case may be, grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. Have a little bit of a sense of humor and see the silver lining in things. You can't make everyone in this world and frankly you'll drive yourself insane if you try to be so damn politically correct.

Also my Grandmother had breast cancer.
My grandfather had prostate cancer.
My ex girlfriend had cervical cancer.
My ex girlfriend's dad had colon cancer.

My parents have both had mild skin cancers.

The topic of cancer may not be funny because of the salience of the issue to someone who has been effected, but thats true for all walks of life. Talking about speeding in cars may be offensive to some because they lost loved ones in car accidents attributed to speeding.

Whatever the case may be, grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. Have a little bit of a sense of humor and see the silver lining in things. You can't make everyone in this world and frankly you'll drive yourself insane if you try to be so damn politically correct.

another good reason.... too much political correctness

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the 1 MILLIONTH TIME we've all been told to grow up !

peewee.JPGcommand%3DGetPreview&library%3DPhoto+Archive&RecID%3D1081018&Filename%3Dpeewee%20(2).jpg

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

no shit i had cancer, my uncle had cancer, my grandpa died of cancer.. my future children may end up with it, it runs in my genes.. my cousin may also have cancer, i told his ass he needs to go get it checked out

Beverly Hills-
Smugness of people calling themselves the eco-political-capitalist pioneers of the US.
CARB
Compton
Houses built on hillsides that naturally burn,in fire prone areas - by idiot rich people, then they ask firefighters to risk their lives to defend them.

Hippies.

1. Thieves
2. Matt Damon
3. Paris Hilton
4. People in cars that swerve at motorcyclists splitting lanes.
5. Car laws
6. We only get 91 octane.
7. Rich people.
8. BMW & Mercedes owners that think they are better than you in your Honda.
9. Traffic
10. THIEVES :mad:

The GOOD
1. Hands down the best women EVERRRRRRRRR
2. Compton... hahahahaaa
3. Prop 215 hahahaaaa
4. Snowboard in the morning and drive 2 hours and go surfing.
I will think of more later I just woke up :D

a) i'm a real jerk because i lol'd at blanco's reply to the cancer thing; not funny about the aunt, just funny that it kinda proved trac's statement.. i'll repent i promise.

b) i'd like to add ahnold to the list.

1. Thieves
2. Matt Damon
3. Paris Hilton
4. People in cars that swerve at motorcyclists splitting lanes.
5. Car laws
6. We only get 91 octane.
7. Rich people.
8. BMW & Mercedes owners that think they are better than you in your Honda.
9. Traffic
10. THIEVES :mad:

The GOOD
1. Hands down the best women EVERRRRRRRRR
2. Compton... hahahahaaa
3. Prop 215 hahahaaaa
4. Snowboard in the morning and drive 2 hours and go surfing.
I will think of more later I just woke up :D

I bet that makes finding it a lot easier...Do yall have problems with pharmacies being robbed and the only thing taken is the weed?

a) i'm a real jerk because i lol'd at blanco's reply to the cancer thing; not funny about the aunt, just funny that it kinda proved trac's statement.. i'll repent i promise.

b) i'd like to add ahnold to the list.

Everyone should LOL at it.

The little hypocritical, ignorant bitch has laughed at something that someone else has found offensive before and his world wasn't turned upside down.

He's just a little too egocentric for his own good.

The majority of us have laughed at racial jokes that talk about a certain race's misfortune, or gay jokes and aids, or some other controversial topic but we didn't go out and burn the crosses because someone offended us.

Political correctness
Pussy Liberals
Hippies

All need to be added to that list, in my opinion.

matt damon isn't from CA, he's east coast....but if he's going to be on the list then by all means, we need to add ben affleck.

I want to state that only the people who live here should truly be able to comment. You say Cali sucks, come out here. I'll show you Cali the way I see it. Besides, there's ways around ALL those laws... and MAX octane sold here is NOT 91, I get 100 at the pump it's just way spensive. :p

its called proposition 65

Wayward Warnings
its not a joke

its fuckin funny

but its not a joke

look around... im sure youll spot a bunch of these labels on everything from cleaning products, to potato chips

prop65.gif

potato-chips-acrylamide.jpg

California Sues to Require Cancer Warnings on Potato Chips and French Fries

im all the way in CT and i still see these fucking labels on products

and seeing that the products are only known to cause cancer in california... im forced to assume that they are safe everywhere else.... and then forced to wonder why these products only cause cancer in california????
I have never seen this label on anything I've bought in CA. I've lived here my entire life. :shrug2:

Another reason why Cali sucks?

Keeps all you assholes from moving here creating more of a population problem. :)

Texas? I've been there. I thought it would be alot hotter than it was. Then again, I was only there for a week. Maybe it was just a cold stretch. Bah, off topic. Anyways, back to the flame fest. :ph34r:

Back