Official Report: Saddam had NO WMDs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Oct 6 2004, 05:36 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 6 2004, 05:39 PM
1. War helps an economy. While it was a sneaky was to boost the economy, it did what it was supposed to.

2. Bush is a moron for lying and/or using false intelligence for going into Iraq. I feel that going in there and cleaning house was a good thing for us to do, initially. Not only did it get rid of one of the most foul dictators present-day Earth has seen, it showed other countries that we're not afraid to go kick some ass if we're messed with. However, after the initial stages of the war, we've shot ourselves in the foot and handled the situation absurdly. If Bush had just given the American public the real reasons that he went in there, we'd be in a much better position right now.

So quit it with the I-told-you-so's. You didn't tell us anything. You repeated what the media told you, that there weren't any WMD's there. Regardless, we now have one less crazy fuck to deal with in the world. If we could get rid of the North Korean lunatic, along with several key figures in the Middle East (Sharon and Arafat included), the world would be a much safer place.
[post=399214]Quoted post[/post]​

sabz5150

Let me say that again, so it can sink in. No. Weapons. Of. Mass Destruction. Not over 25,000 liters of anthrax. Not 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin. Not 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent. Not upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Those are all direct quotes from the State of the Union speech in 2003, and instead, what they found was a bag of expired Doritos, a jar of mayonnaise that had been left in the sun for a week and a few old bottles of "Crystal Pepsi".

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...pic=43704&st=25

So I guess this means you can STFU now.
[post=399269]Quoted post[/post]​

You said it after reports started surfacing about there being no WMD's, moron! You posted that two months ago, reports were surfacing in the late spring/early summer about there being no WMD's. That doesn't make you anything except a parrot spouting things you heard on the news or read in the paper.

So I guess you can go back to whining about how we didn't really elect Bush now.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 7 2004, 06:20 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 7 2004, 04:40 AM
gloat? naw....

regardless of what HAS happened, voting for kerry instead of bush is all about the FUTURE and to fix the shit we're in-- not to continue it.
[post=399357]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, so what's Kerry going to do? Don't worry, he doesn't know either.

Sabz5150

... Come on, even YOU have to be a bit pissed.

Oh yea, everytime I hear my little boy on the phone, or see pics of him and my wife I steam. Unfortunely, I don't have to luxury of crying about it. My head has to stay focused on where I am at in order to see them again. But if anyone thinks Kerry is going to "fix" the problems here, or pull us out, you're sorely mistaken. All his idle "Well I would of done this, or that" is time proven pre election BS. I'll tell you this, if you want us to come home, stop the glad hand bullshit, and let us do our job, get this place where our government wants it, puppet president and all, then pack it up and do what we should have been doing for the last fifty years, taking care of America. But everytime you give an inch here, they try to take a mile, and if you noticed a step up in activity, particuarly carbombings, it's because we have been told to step it down a notch or two, and when we did they turned the heat up. Kerry is weak, has no plan, and will be walked over by the powers that be. Till he lays out what he is going to do, he is just as bad a choice as Bush, especially since he was hand in hand on this till it came time to get party votes.
[post=399424]Quoted post[/post]​

amen to all that homie :worthy:

i guess me and 92b16 have different perspectives then you all on this thing because we are actually OVER HERE fighting/supporting the fight. you guys are back home watching the news and listening to all that propaganda while we're here seeing with our own eyes the horrors of this shit. And I will tell you now, we would all rather stay here another year and get the job done and be led by a person who is steadfast in their resolve then to have some flip flopping Lurch looking fag only looking out for his weekly approval rating.

WMD's or no WMD's...i'm still voting for Bush

i think that you folks are just biased on the foreign policy, and are avoiding the matters here at home too...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 7 2004, 04:57 PM
i think that you folks are just biased on the foreign policy, and are avoiding the matters here at home too...
[post=399541]Quoted post[/post]​

where in this thread were we discussion domestic policy?

Yo B, what happened to the "Fuck Bush/Fuck Kerry, Vote Nader" in your sig? You can't actually be backing that spineless puppet, can you?

I think b finally relized that voting nader is just throwing your vote away and helping bush by taking away normally democratic votes.

That's exactly why third parties will never take hold here in the US. People feel as if voting for a third party is "throwing a vote away", and not voting against either of the horrible monkey Republicrats that get feebly offered to the American public.

There are plenty of other candidates out there to vote for besides the two main fucktards and Nader. I'll be voting third party, and my vote is not a "normally Democratic vote".

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 7 2004, 04:14 PM

and let us do our job

no matter if you take the gloves off or not, there are NOT enough troops to stabalize that cluster fuck of a country... this war will not be won against suicide bombers and people that take citizens as hostages...
[post=399493]Quoted post[/post]​

What the hell would you know armchair commando? What the fuck qualifies you to open you festering fly trap anyway? You watch the news? Good fucking for you, I get motared and shot at every fuckin' day. Don't try to tell me what the fuck we can and can not accomplish.

Back