---Official Rusted Honda Picture Thread---

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OGMatt

Not a real OG lol
Brad and I were shoping at are local mall when brad yelled OMG so we walked around the cornner and saw this

01-03-09_1241.jpg

typical Albertan

01-03-09_1240.jpg

So post pics of Honda rust buckets or rat rod styled hondas:p

Last edited:
I dont know how the wheels are even still on that thing, if it has that much rust on out side I cant imagine how much is underneath. :eek:

i have a 65 mustang that has been sitting outside for 10+ years and i think it has less rust

What's that supposed to mean? :D

I can't find any pictures of the rusted out hulk that sits outside my house, maybe I'll snap some tomorrow.
it means you have salt in the winter time that rusts your car........../look at this guy?eh

Come on people! Let's see some more pics!

Come on people! Let's see some more pics!

I will try to take some pictures of the little bit of rust on my car. It hard to admit that but I will take the pictures to post then for suggestions on how to get rid of it.

Here in Alberta we don't call it rust, we call it Dynamic Weight Reduction. As the engine ages and loses power, the vehicle's chassis is designed to shed extra mass to maintain optimum performance. What you're looking at up there is practically track ready in weight savings alone.

rusty hood trend.. fuck CF.. lol

32055110944_large.jpg

32055110953_large.jpg

32055110941_large.jpg

32055110950_large.jpg

and its not just Hondas either..
you'd think the bug has more rust.. but guess again
32055110947_large.jpg

Back