---Official Rusted Honda Picture Thread---

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SEE!!! this could catch on as well. Whos gonna be the first to make themselves a JDM wire hanger Type-R badge!?!?!? I heard its all the rage in San Francisco

Last edited:
yeah i think the rust look is a European thing cuz this is the first time ive seen honda guys doin it...its EDM yo...lol

sorry...I'm Anti-Rust

UConndelorean.jpg

you Pro-Rusters are going to hell

Isn't the whole point of having a Honda trying to FIGHT rot? My god, the past two cars have been rolling monuments to the fight of rust. And some VW idiots throw rust on some MKIV Golfs - and its a trend.

Fail.

Maybe they went the "if you cant beat it" kinda way. To each his own. I havent decided how I feel about it yet.

yeah i think the rust look is a European thing cuz this is the first time ive seen honda guys doin it...its EDM yo...lol

WTF? You get tickets for large patches of rust in Germany. If your car is rusted more than a little bit, you won't pass inspection. It's illegal to have just primer too.

Its just like JDM shit. It's all about having what you cant. Cali cars don't rust by themselves, so why not add it? It probably doesn't spread much after it's there though.

Back