Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaiian Punch

• Stewart's (all varieties)

• Ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTF is wif da poll... it says coike adn barq has 2147483647 votes... there arent that many people on here.... damn learn to make a damn poll like whoa nigga.... siiiiiit

///sarcasm

1 vote for A&W Cream Soda and Root Beer.

where the pepsi clear at!!!????!?!?!

I'd vote Jolt but it aint on there so I went for Coke... circle gets the square!

Does anyone remember Josta?

Originally posted by civicious@May 4 2005, 11:05 AM
Anyone remember Jasta? That weird Pepsi shit? That shit was teh awesome...

As was surge...

As was Tropical Sprite Remix. WTF is this berry 'remix' shit they have now?

Bah!

And WTF is Stewarts?
[post=494967]Quoted post[/post]​

I was just gonna say Josta, i used to love that shit. I wish they would bring it back for a while atleast. and yea surge was good shit too. Jolt was always one of my Favs.

other than that, its all about pepsi or mountain dew for me, i dont like Coke products.

Stewarts is some good ass soda.

They don't have Stewarts restaurant in Texas????

I've never heard of Stewarts....

I vote we get a petition, forward it to pepsi, and get them to bring back Josta.

Originally posted by civicious@May 4 2005, 02:23 PM
I've never heard of Stewarts....

I vote we get a petition, forward it to pepsi, and get them to bring back Josta.
[post=495041]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: we should

stewarts is the shit...
especially when they have the ones u drive up to and the hot girls come and serve you. its better when u have a lowered car too, cuz they have to bend over more to talk and give u ur drink.
lol....
Im addicted to coke (coke a cola that is) i drink like 4 cans a day
lmao....

i drink like half a case of pepsi a day.

I don't think there are many stewarts left. It probably an East Coast thing.

Just like if I said asked someone around here about a Publix, they wouldn't know what the hell it is, but in Florida they do. Or a Mr. Z's down their.

Josta owned, that is all I am going to say about that (however faygo rock and rye kinda taste similar)

As for surge, Surge rocked and it sucked that they canceled it, however, now you can kinda buy it agian. The new energy drink by coke called "FULL THROTTLE" tastes exactly like surge but with a little bit of the normal engergy drink taste. It is so tasty.

Small brands are good too. Stewarts is pretty good. Jones has some really good flavors (green apple tastes soo00 good) Really, the best pop comes from manufactors that use real cane sugar instead of High Frotuce corn sryup. Not only does it taste better, its better for you (HFCS is linked with several diffrent diseases and is a primary reason why the world is getting so fat)

surge was good, i used to have one of those show room 5 foot bottles that was a cooler. I think it got lost after high school, it was in my one friends garage. It was teh shit

Originally posted by hondarin@May 4 2005, 04:25 PM
anyone here ever heard of Jarrito's?
[post=495073]Quoted post[/post]​

yea, the mexican pop. its pretty good. I really like the sangria pop that one of the mexican manufactors make

wow look at the poll...recount maybe??? :)

i voted Barq's, but i dont really have a favorite soda because once i drink one too much, i get bored and go to another soda.

Not really a soda person, but the crystal geyser juice squeeze stuff is what i drink now. I just wish it came in bigger bottles.

Back