*OFFICIAL* stolen list

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
well i got it back today, and here's what i've found missing so far:

"H" logo on the trunk. *wtf?*
"accord" badge
"EX" badge
broken driver side rear tail light
Corner lenses
Windshield wiper squirters *wtf?*
passenger side windshield wiper arm *wtf?*
intake and air filter
Front and rear upper strut tower bars
Cd player pioneer deh-p630
rear 6x9's, infiniti kappa perfect
subs, Rockford fosgate "punch" series
amp Rockford fosgate "punch" series
Floor mat's
dome light, just the light bulb *wtf?*
valve caps *wtf?*
picture of my girl that was in my guage cluster damnit?
dent front right bumper
dent on hood
valve caps for tired *wtf?*

the good part: they took all the stickers i had on it off, as well as those stupid fucking windshield washer LED things

Thieves are ghetto now adays.. my friends 90 accord got broken into and all they took was the front nose mask and the change in his ashtray..almost my other friends 00 gsr got broken into and all they took was his cds and glass case (eyeglasses).

my car got broken into about 2 years ago and all they took was my girls purse and my cd's but they left my laptop and portable cd player.

i sincerely wish you would have caught the guys in the act of stealing your car, and in an act of violent maddening rage, kidnapped, tortured, shot and killed them.

i would like to have seen you go to trial and hear the gruesome details of how you poked out their eyeballs with a hot curling iron, pulled out their fingernails, took a butcher knife, stuck it in their guts, and removed 2 feet of their lower intestines...

in my later years if i ever decide to become a judge, i would take cases like the one above and deem the person not guilty by reason of insanity.

i hope whoever did this to you gets shot in the face at point blank range with a desert eagle .50.

i really wish you would have caught them, and i also wish you have a mind that is as demented and sick as mine. i also wish you had the balls to do it.

i swear i will fucking MURDER anyone who i catch in the act of jacking my car.

looks like kids or someone needing some crack money.

and I'm guessing you're like 99% of the public and didn't tell your insurance company about the stereo mods so that ain't covered?

Get that thing to a mechanic...see your other thread...to have the engine looked over. Might be a total loss yet..

atleast they got your led washer thingsy.....lol

ah fuck em, they will get their own in the long run

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 8 2003, 03:00 PM

if that does actually happens, just tell the cops you didn't do it. tell them you were at my house helping me install my turbo :p .

Tony...I think you have a few "anger management" issues you might want to work through. Tell me about your mother.... :p

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 8 2003, 06:02 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 8 2003, 03:00 PM

helping me install my turbo :p .

lol. sorry, just got back from the Galleria with my chick and caught 3 motherfuckers standing right next to my car looking VERY suspicious. i didnt see anything per se....but one was kinda hunched over my passenger side window.....

so ya, im kinda pissed right now.

and ummm you were joking when you said "helping me install my turbo" ??????

if not, i want first dibs on helping out on the install for reals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's a weird ass list.

did they give a sum yet?

those bastards took the pic of your girl!!

lol

Originally posted by ahedau@Sep 8 2003, 06:04 PM

Tell me about your mother.... :p

she kept me locked in a closet and my only friends were the cockroaches....

me and mr. blacky celebrated quite a few christmasses together....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 8 2003, 06:07 PM-->
Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 8 2003, 06:02 PM
Tonyd0821

lol. sorry, just got back from the Galleria with my chick and caught 3 motherfuckers standing right next to my car looking VERY suspicious. i didnt see anything per se....but one was kinda hunched over my passenger side window.....

if not, i want first dibs on helping out on the install for reals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe they were just admiring your car.. :lol: .. i always do that.. peak into windows if i see a really nice car and my gf always warns me imma get the shit kicked out of me one of these days... i hope curiousity doesnt kill this kat.

right after i got my car, when it was bone stock, someone took my speaker grilles, dome light, and stock shift knob. no bs.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 8 2003, 07:00 PM

and i PROMISE your ass will once again have cockroaches as friends, inside a jail cell for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Sep 8 2003, 06:08 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 8 2003, 06:07 PM
Tonyd0821

maybe they were just admiring your car.. :lol: .. i always do that.. peak into windows if i see a really nice car and my gf always warns me imma get the shit kicked out of me one of these days... i hope curiousity doesnt kill this kat.

admiring someone's car involves cupping your hands and placing them on the passenger side window to get a look-see. i see guys doing it all the time. its flattering. but when some asshole has his fingers in the side crack of the back seat window, and his two "homeboys" are looking in other directions, and when they saw me coming up, they acted REAL suspicious.....

dude cmon, im not fukcing stupid. i know the diff. between "checking out a guys car" and "prying open the side window and having your two homies act as lookouts...."

sorry to thread jack. lets stop talking about me and my issues and get back to the original topic.....

as i was saying, i hope those guys who jacked ur shit get shot.

i HATE fucking theives.

Originally posted by dveit+Sep 8 2003, 06:12 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 8 2003, 07:00 PM

and i PROMISE your ass will once again have cockroaches as friends, inside a jail cell for the rest of your life.

hey, i see some dude in the act of jacking my shit, i am going to loose it. as would most of you on here.

im not the only one on here that would go ape fucking shit if i caught them. i know that for a fact. half of you guys on here would most likely serious maim or kill someone. dont try to play the fucking "good boy" routine.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 8 2003, 03:07 PM-->
Tonyd0821

i was definitely joking. i can't go turbo for a long while. i can't afford it.
i'll probably sell a kidney and then i'll have the cash for the turbo. :D

but if and when i go turbo you will be the first one i tell and the first i ask for help from.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 8 2003, 03:20 PM-->
Originally posted by dveit@Sep 8 2003, 06:12 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 8 2003, 07:00 PM

hey, i see some dude in the act of jacking my shit, i am going to loose it. as would most of you on here.

im not the only one on here that would go ape fucking shit if i caught them. i know that for a fact. half of you guys on here would most likely serious maim or kill someone. dont try to play the fucking "good boy" routine.

i know i would totally go crazy if i saw that happening, well depending on the situation. if i'm by myself and i see 3-4 people around my car trying to jack it and i don't have any type of weapon on me, i'll just chill, call the cops and then my insurance company after they've stolen it.
if it's only 1-2 guys i'll definitely try to go crazy on them, i'm not exactly a 150lbs 5'8" person. i will whoop some ass.

Back