*OFFICIAL* stolen list

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will kick the person(s) who try to jack my car in the nuts multiple times and then tell him to bite the curb(american history X style), and if its a girl, ill just punch her boob... what kinda girl tries to take jack cars though... always in need to crop a feel.

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 8 2003, 06:25 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 8 2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by dveit@Sep 8 2003, 06:12 PM
Tonyd0821
@Sep 8 2003, 07:00 PM

i swear i will fucking MURDER anyone who i catch in the act of jacking my car.

and i PROMISE your ass will once again have cockroaches as friends, inside a jail cell for the rest of your life.

hey, i see some dude in the act of jacking my shit, i am going to loose it. as would most of you on here.

im not the only one on here that would go ape fucking shit if i caught them. i know that for a fact. half of you guys on here would most likely serious maim or kill someone. dont try to play the fucking "good boy" routine.

i know i would totally go crazy if i saw that happening, well depending on the situation. if i'm by myself and i see 3-4 people around my car trying to jack it and i don't have any type of weapon on me, i'll just chill, call the cops and then my insurance company after they've stolen it.
if it's only 1-2 guys i'll definitely try to go crazy on them, i'm not exactly a 150lbs 5'8" person. i will whoop some ass.

thats what im saying.... i dont work out like u do Ray, but i can still get my 210# fat ass up and swinging in a heartbeat :lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 8 2003, 07:20 PM
im not the only one on here that would go ape fucking shit if i caught them. i know that for a fact. half of you guys on here would most likely serious maim or kill someone. dont try to play the fucking "good boy" routine.

:werd: :withstupid:

cought some little fucker outside a club trying to steal my CDs one night .... i was actually walking to the car when he broke the window :(

me and some friends surounded the van he was in... broke a few windows on the van and dented the shit out of it... broke the drivers nose... fucked up the 2 other passengers in the van

the kid didnt get anything from my car ... but i got a nice 45+ min ride home at 3AM on a 10° night in the middle of winter with no window :angry:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Sep 8 2003, 06:43 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 8 2003, 07:20 PM

but i got a nice 45+ min ride home at 3AM on a 10° night in the middle of winter with no window :angry:

being from california, i can only assume that you were freezing your balls off :eek:

I think I would totally cut somebody if I caught them. I'm in the South and some situations have arrived where I've learned to carry a pocket knife sometimes. It's real sharp too. I know go ahead and call me a redneck. If you lived here, you'd carry one too.
:fuckyou: thieves!

why in the fuck would you take floor mats.....

it has to be someone with the same car that did it

*UPDATE* checked oil, none left..Tried to start it and it just made a "clunk"ing sound. siezed motor or fed up starter?

did they get any prints?.... did you start before you checked oil or after

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 9 2003, 02:43 AM
*UPDATE* checked oil, none left..Tried to start it and it just made a "clunk"ing sound. siezed motor or fed up starter?

Until this, I was thinking you got off easy :(

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 8 2003, 09:43 PM

its not the starter.

if the starter was bad it woulddn't do anything (silence) or it would make a loud screech noise. usually does the second one. you will get the first sympton if you get the 2nd one and keep trying to start it.

maybe a groud is loose? if the ground on the transmission isn't connected, the starter won't turn over, but it'll kinda click...i guess you could call it a "clunk" sound...or thats what it did on mine

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 8 2003, 08:43 PM

WOW! That sucks! You need to get that shit looked at, like now!

my guess is, since its stolen, the ignition switch is fucked

I'm not gonna say I told you so but I do do this for a living. If you find the car after 48 hrs it is only 'cause:

1) it was a P.O.S. and quite running
2) they got caught while in the car
3) They stopped driving it cause it was so totally F****d it wouldn't move <---- you
4) your lucky <----- this doesn't apply because it was stolen in the first place

When a "real" theif takes your car it is:
1) found burnt to a crisp with **NO** parts left
2) found at the bottom of a body of water if ever drained
3) never seen again

Why do you think your insurance company made you wait 48 hrs before classifying it as a stolen vehicle. That's cause we know if someone was just "joy-riding" you find it within that time. 90% of the time if its found afterwards you are screwed.

here's my earlier post in another thread...
Once the police release the car from the impound have it towed to a Honda dealer or other qualified mechanic (no shadetree mechanic - we don't care what your friend that is ASE certified says). Have them pull the oil pan & then the head if the oil looks suspiscious. If everything looks good, you're only out the cost to have it done but at least you know they didn't F*** the engine. The insurance company should pay for the tow since the ignition needs to be replaced.

but I'm NOT saying I told you so.

The longer you wait the less likely the insurance company will attribute the engine damage to the theft. Some of us have a short memory.

yeah, trying to get a hold of the adjuster guy who will estimate the damage. my insurance didn't want me to tow it to the dealer, so some reason or another, so i'm not sure whats gunna go on..

Back