Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jared759

VIP
Well since the update wasn't the new dashboard, this is the new thread.
List of members who play xbox live and the games they play.

If your gamertag is not listed or you want to add another game just let me know and I'll add it.

HS Member--------Gamertag------------------Games Played
Jizared97----------- Jared759-------------Forza, Halo3, COD4
eg6sir--------------- cEElint -------------------Halo3, Forza, GTA4, WSOP '08, GH3, Kane & Lynch
Justin66------------ JustinE66-----------------COD4, Forza, Halo3, PGR 3 &4 and GTA4
EF9_Hatch-------- W0BBnIT-------------------COD4, Army of Two, Juiced 2, and GH 2/3
JermBizzle ------- g0ogle my yaho0-----------Halo3, Forza
BoostedHatch -----xgc domesh0t---------------Cod4
TurboMirage------ SublimeRomeo------------- forza, grid, juiced2, worms, civ:rev, katamari, gh2/3
Drake-------------- Churched V2--------------
2000si------------- CamelPepper--------------COD4
|Chaz|--------------- i Chaz i ---------------- Worms, Halo 3
b18a1build-------- C Reese 517------------COD4
MazdaAspec-----MazdaAspec--------------COD4, Forza
!JDM EF-9! --- KSI OSKERBOI --------------- cod4,halo3,forza

Last edited by a moderator:
i Chaz i add it. Sometimes I play Halo3. I used to play a ton, just haven't had the time or the desire to play it recently.

i Chaz i add it. Sometimes I play Halo3. I used to play a ton, just haven't had the time or the desire to play it recently.

thats why they added new stuff.. to keep people interested.. we need to team up sometime

Yeah I got that message the other night. My SN is CamelPepper add me if any of you play COD4. jams 8201 for any other game I have.

I suck at Halo 3 for some reason, i do however play COD4 and Forza 2 alot.

GTAG: JustinE66

Lol i had a 3 month account called My B16 Has VTEC, i got lots of comments, usually it was people making fun.... the account was considered a joke either way. My friend made one to match, My BR Has VTEC. :)

Last edited:
GT= cEElint ... lemme know whats up.. i'll probably be playing some Halo later

I will probably be on a bit later. I'm on my first prestige mode and trying to get my 55 again so i can have the beautiful .50 cal rifle which i miss, then no more prestige, no point, no achievement.

g0Ogle my yaho0 is my GT

Ok, the first is a zero, second is a capital O, then at the end its a zero, lol.

XBL wouldn't just let me spell it out normally so I had to get creative.

I'll be online all night tonight either on Halo 3, GTA4 or Forza...add me!

Back