Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, I'm going to be dropping like $150 in new games here shortly. MW2, Forza 3, and Dirt 2. Boo. Xbox owns me.

Not to mention that my fucking console isn't even working. I had to send it to Microsoft for repair. Got the red ring of death with 3 flashing lights. I suppose I should feel lucky that it was free to me to fix. The 360 is by far the worst console ever in terms of reliability.

Will you add my tag (Wikedeye). I play COD waw, and when the new one comes out I will be playing that. I am going to pick ODST soon, and forza 3. Lets play some time.

I agree, I've always thought the NFS series was pretty lackluster. I liked Gran Turismo 2 and 3. Forza is the best now!

NFS is a pretty high caliber Arcade racer, but as Sim racers go Forza all of the way. I need to get a new copy of Forza that doesn't have scratches in it :( Whenever I try any of the manufacture cup races it locks up. A pit fall of buying used I suppose.

buying a new copy now is pointless since the new one is coming out in a few days.

it takes so much work in Forz2 to get all the achievements .. all i have left is to collect all the cars

gamer score son. Its about that gamer score.

Yes it is, and btw I hate you for having Mile High Club. That is the only thing I have left to try for on COD4. :(

it takes so much work in Forz2 to get all the achievements .. all i have left is to collect all the cars

Chyeah, I pretty much gave up on it. I just don't have the patience to play it like I played Gran Turismo 4 for some reason.

On a side note, I had a bad dream last night. It was a dream about a game that you had to throw a rope over a building for no reason.

Then I dreamed I looked at my gamerscore and there was an achievement for 1 GS because a friend had played the game and pulled the rope down from the other side of the building. I was so pissed, then I woke up this morning. I'm playing non-existant games in my sleep, apparently.

I absolutely will not get any achievements that will get me a gamerscore that isn't a multiple of 5. It would bug me until I finished them all.

Last edited:
The Mile High achievement is nothing short of a flawless victory. You miss a reload, done. Miss a shot, done. Not make the corner just right, done. I had about 4 seconds left to take the headshot. No stress what so ever......

what the hell u talkin about bringin it back... its stickied right at the top

Ya not alot of action as of late. I personally have been going back and forth between Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2, depending on mood and friends online.

hey lets get it goin halo3(soon reach)strong on SWAT, CoD4 WaW,MW2, bad company 2
xFHFHxRIGGS

Does anyone still play Forza 3? im stuck on that game lol so addicting! my hondas on the game looks pretty sweet

i play occasionally.. send a friend request to both of my gamertags(located in sig) and we'll get a race on

Back