Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think we should arrange a HS forza dealy. Maybe not a race but just to screw around. I dont think ill be on much more tonight, maybe after the update???

I dont have it either, but my roommate has it, so I could just borrow it off of him.

BoostedHatch & myself are playing COD4 right now if anyone wants to Join

let me know about that forza thing. i could own.

Xbox lied. I gotta get up at 6:30 cause I have a class at 8, and it takes 45 minutes to get to my school. I'm about to go to bed. I'll play tomorrow since my classes start later on tuesdays.

Xbox lied. I gotta get up at 6:30 cause I have a class at 8, and it takes 45 minutes to get to my school. I'm about to go to bed. I'll play tomorrow since my classes start later on tuesdays.

Nah it cuts off at 12:01am PST, not EST, lol.

I liked it, and liked C & C. Well its almost time for the downing of LIVE. Im stuck with my GF and her friend. Lets hope its a speedy update. Then again i could make some different class cars in Forza cause im lacking a bit of tuned cars.

I tried playing with CamelPepper but the game wouldnt work.

You shoulda sent me a message, sometimes when it says "joinable" there was someone who'd already filled the spot but not updated yet.

I just got off about 20 minutes ago. I don't think the updates have started just yet.

Haha, sorry for sucking so bad. I hadn't played in a week or so.

Sorry for leaving so soon eg6sir. I got kicked off my 360 cause of my mom. That's what happens when you live at home still : /

:lmao:

Back