Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice having some good people to whip some ass with on there for once!

I think I played some Forza2 with ceelint one night.

We got into the game and as the race started I just started to spin out in my Miata. it was fucking hilarious. I sucked so bad compared to those guys who played all the damn time.

yea.. one reason i stopped playing.. i'd rather have someone to play with then get stuck wiht some douche bags who dont know what they're doing..

Add me up as well fellas. Churched V2 is the GT.

My 360 red ringed again last month. In a week or two I should have it fixed or I am just going to buy an Arcade and throw my hard drive on it.

when mine red ringed about a month ago i had my replacement within 10 days.. dont know why people are waiting a month +

I hope its done by the time i get home from work, but then the Steelers game is on at 8 anyways haha.

not gonna be back for 24 hrs.. midnight pacific time

sucks.. was gonna play Forza and go for some more achievements but it says i need to be connected to live because of d/lable content

I'm going to try and start playing a little more now that I have some people to play with.

Same.

When my xbox red ringed i send it and got it back in 4 days. The repair centre is only 1.5 hours away :). Sent on Monday morning, got it back Thursday afternoon.

Anyone else having LIVE withdrawal already, i mean ive gone days without it but the fact that it isnt there is just harder to take. Like your girlfriend, when she is gone but still in town you dont really miss her, but when she is out of town you do.

Last edited:
forza works fine for me. Trying to tune my s2k for drift.

Yeah the game works, but it will even when you're not connected to live. Go ahead, hit your Green X button. I bet you're not connected.

when mine red ringed about a month ago i had my replacement within 10 days.. dont know why people are waiting a month +

The "warranty" on my refurbished unit was expired when it red ringed.

dashboard looks the same.. havent played yet.. not really sure how they could change that.. i just thought the dashboard was gonna get updated or something

Found out they were just updating the servers so they can run the new dashboard which is coming out in november.

Back