Officially single...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A Woman is single until the very moment she doesn't want to be single anymore. This accounts for ugly ones, fat ones, crack addicted ones and even ones with missing limbs.

It's because of this that men will always ... always be more in tune with the human condition, consideration for the opposite sex and philosophies on the male / female condition in world society.....

.... because he has to.

Yepp....&for some reason I still feel like shit.

Man, break ups suck. lol.

What's up yall whatcha doin tonight?

Dangit. I'm a day late... You're single, I'm single. You live in Simi Valley, I live 2 hours from there (lol). You drive a 91 teg, I drive a 91 teg....

Can I get a little leg hump action? :)

:couch:

i think i love you LS girl. lol :wub: mike... you already cheatin on me? lol jk

Watch out LS girl, she bites!!!!!

on another note,

Congratulations! It's for the better so dont feel crappy about it. If it makes you feel any better I can call you up and yell at you over the phone for talking to other guys.
That will make you feel better about ending it.

i think i love you LS girl. lol :wub: mike... you already cheatin on me? lol jk

you never call anymore :)

Actually I don't think I've ever talked to you in person, lol. But darn it if I haven't tried!

HAHA, and you own a g2 integra too!!!! How come I can't find a cool single girl that drives one here in my town?

Dangit. I'm a day late... You're single, I'm single. You live in Simi Valley, I live 2 hours from there (lol). You drive a 91 teg, I drive a 91 teg....

Can I get a little leg hump action? :)

:couch:

And both of our 91's are white.

how cute.

how about that DA what's done to it I'm thinking of buying my homie's also white Rs but dont feel like getting rid of my EKSI the worsest thing is that I just ceased my block. Hopefully every thing goes good and I can go H2B. Hey were your from do you have midnight mayhem at the race track also

This thread is only on page #3 ??????? WTF????? I was for sure I would come
back from the weekend and it would be at least 10 pages.......

Back