offname strut bars?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flydex28

hiprospeed or NRG strut tower bars...ever heard of them? I heard it doesnt really matter which kind you get. I was just wondering if they would break or anything? I was just going to get the stock civic strut bar but there are some deals online that include both front and rear.

Any fully rigid strut bar should be a good bet. Neuspeed, Carbing, DC-Sports, etc. Any bars that have a linkage between the bars and baseplates are effectively useless.

Ok i think you can get the stock one from hmotors for like 20 bucks. So basically if it has that little hinge or joint it is trash. You want one solid piece?

Yeah, thats basically the idea. If it's hinged, it will pivot with the weight of the body struture, if its rigid, it will tie the body together.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, thats basically the idea. If it's hinged, it will pivot with the weight of the body struture, if its rigid, it will tie the body together.
that is correct.. i changed mine from one of those cheap ones to a neuspeed one and it makes a big difference..

i was looking threw a a magazine today and saw a 92-5 civic hatch with a strut bar that tied the two shock towers and the fire wall together "denen industies" made it it looked really nice i just cant find one for my self anyone have any ideas

Back