Offset

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Depends on wheel size and tire size... lots of people stick to +42 with a 7 inch wheel and a 205 tire, assuming that the tire diameter is sized correctly for your transmission.

proper offset is determined by a couple things.

- wheel width
- brake caliper/etc clearence needed
- fender design
- tire height (to clear above)

Originally posted by 1990flatback@Apr 19 2004, 11:54 AM
ok offset is how far your studs are spaced apart i put wheels on cars alll day long so i know a thing or two about it

you might know a thing or two but it's not about wheels. pls educate yourself before giving out mis-information

the bolt pattern say 4x100mm, 5x100mm is how far apart the studs are.
offset is the distance from the centerline of the rim to the hub

Originally posted by 1990flatback@Apr 19 2004, 10:54 AM
ok offset is how far your studs are spaced apart i put wheels on cars alll day long so i know a thing or two about it

:lmao:

Make sure you're right before you post up and say that you know what you're talking about.

6/6 of this guys post's have been retarded. he's got a long life of being a tire bitch at $8 /hr, i can tell.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 19 2004, 06:43 PM-->
6/6 of this guys post's have been retarded. he's got a long life of being a tire bitch at $8 /hr, i can tell.

I just read them... check this out:

Originally posted by 1990flatback@Apr 18 2004, 11:15 PM
well maimwheels sells some nice wheels you can get them in anysize and they are light as all hell i would know i work in a wheel shop and install wheels all day

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=36114&hl=

1990flatback
@Apr 19 2004, 10:54 AM

I notice a trend....

Back