OH BOO HOO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMoney811

Banned
CUZ I DON'T

THIS SITE SUCKS DICK ANYWAYS
NOBODY ON HERE IS EVER ANY HELP, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR SHIT. WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( THATS THE WORD FOR IT )

Then leave, retard.

Actually... where do you live? If you live in the north east, I'd like to come down and kick your fucking ass. Just because I'm in a bad mood and I need to beat the snot out of some worthless stump fuck that desperately deserves it. houseofboost@yahoo.com Email me your address and time to meet you there. Bring your friends because you're going to need them, motherfucker.

Please oh please email me. I'm getting a good hate vibe going on here. Man, this feels good... arrrgghhh... I want to just dig my fingers into your ribs, rip them out and tear your face off with my teeth...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 8 2003, 06:48 PM
Then leave, retard.

Actually... where do you live? If you live in the north east, I'd like to come down and kick your fucking ass. Just because I'm in a bad mood and I need to beat the snot out of some worthless stump fuck that desperately deserves it. houseofboost@yahoo.com Email me your address and time to meet you there. Bring your friends because you're going to need them, motherfucker.

lol and i got the midwest covered, xyswany@aol.com

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back