oh boy my ATM card has been seeing a lot of use...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zaneithan

oh well, it makes for a good ice scraper, got the idea from Martine

from who?

sucks for you, having to actually deal with snow. :lol: i get to drive around all year with the same height, not have to worry about getting a winter beater, blah blah.

94sigal i believe her name on here is? i hate the winter :( i wish i could find a nice cheap POS for the winter though

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 4 2003, 11:17 PM
from who?

sucks for you, having to actually deal with snow. :lol: i get to drive around all year with the same height, not have to worry about getting a winter beater, blah blah.

i love my winter beater...nothing like driving without a care in the world

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Dec 5 2003, 12:21 AM-->
90 accord
@Dec 4 2003, 11:17 PM
from who?

no shit. there is nothing better than disposable cars. running them into drifts, running through fields, running over cars :ph34r:

that's true but we have auto x all year long, drag all year long, etc. if i want to see snow, i gotta drive for about 90 minutes and i'm set. :ph34r:

SPend the 2 dollars on an ice scrapper. Snow is a lot of fun to drive around in.

Any autoparts store, grocery store, cvs, or walmart carrys them.

well, go buy another one....or try to look thru the junk in your house and find one of those ancient musical data recording device someware....I think they called them cassettes....BCD.....Before Compact Disc....

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Dec 4 2003, 11:21 PM-->
90 accord
@Dec 4 2003, 11:17 PM
from who?

you hit my car with your disposable beater, & i'll fucking kill you.

beaters own. if you are afrqaid to crash in a storm- stay home.

we'll be drifitng in the lot anyway :) and thisyear, i got RWD and studded snows !!!! I'm going to ownn j00000

700-1000 range :)

if it lasts all year, you are good.

or, spend a little more and plan to keep it/fix it up a LITTLE... kinda liek i did for the 240...

E spent a little more on his MX-3, but its a daily driver, not so much a beater.

My Sentra SE-R is gunna be a fun ass beater... FWD, VLSD, lightweight... Torque for ages. Fun as shit! ;)

Back