Oh Crap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I was on my way home from work tonight, and Honda Accord (90-93) decides to fuck with me so we mess around and I just give up becuase he is driving so insanely cutting people off and besides I see a cop, so i slightly tap the brakes to slow down, I was going at most 75mph and my car shakes and vibrates really bad and the peddle is really mushy, what is going on with my car?

:cliffs:
1. Im driving home from work
2. Accord tries to "Race" me
3. I see a cop
4. Tap brakes, car vibrates, what is wrong and how do I fix it?

I imagine it's something with the rotors, and maybe pads being a little worn, not for sure though, please help.

Crazy B'

probably warped rotors, either get them turned, or buy new ones from autozone for $20 each.

any suggested pads to buy, im tired of the shitty ones from Oreilly's, and they arent $20 from Autozone they are like $50 front, $35 back! Oh well I need em, would turning them be reasonable or just buy new ones...

Wow it would great if you know what sarcasm was b/c what b said was no where near sarcasm. He was telling you that your an idiot that ruined your brakes by street racin. :ufucktard:

If you could afford, which you probably can't, because $50 a rotor is a little steep for you, is to get some Brembo or an AEM Brake kit. Just a suggestion, you should try and save up for them, they make a really big difference in performance.

i have drivin in ji's celica after he put in his brembo blanks and port-(something) pads. the brakin on that thing increased a lot. i have brembos and hawk pads awaiting for installation.

Hey B' it'd be cool if I could read your computer language... However I can't. I would like to buy Brembo, but as you said they are expensive, and $50 a rotor isnt steep for me, I just like to save money, so i was going to salvage my current rotors. And by the way AEM brake kits suck ass

I hear you on saving money, but you need to take it easy on those brakes, or you'll end up spending just as much money in the long run driving hard with shitty brakes.

AEM brakes do suck balls

resurfacing warped rotors is not a good idea... the thickness will be uneven and they will just warp again

go with brembo blanks and some hawk HPS pads

the rotors are $41 (front) $36 (rear) each
the pads are $55 (front) $42 (rear)

not the cheapest shit out there but the quality is outstanding

ive been racing road course, autoX, and agressive street driving since march on a similar setup (more agressive pads) and i have yet to warp a rotor

Back