Oh Fuckberries!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damnit man...that sucks...hope it didnt spread beyond that particular family...but all it takes is one person outside of them...and we are all fucked!...

lol i pasted this to my co-worker...

Lisa says:
well if these fuckers would stop fucking chickens
Lisa says:
seriously thats that same way aids started
Brian says:
lol
Lisa says:
some african fucking a monkey
Lisa says:
bam there you go
Lisa says:
stupid ignorant fucks

^so true...we have too many people out there fuckin all these damn animals...next there will be pig flu, then horse flu...wtf else

your friend Lisa should pick up a book. That's the original idea of how AIDS started, but not that's not the case anymore. AIDS mutated in much the same way Bird Flu will.

Do you think the CDC is getting all panicky about chickens ? No way. They understand that this isn't about the carrier - it's about the virility of the actual virus. It can mutate easily and break out as a pandemic - perhaps as a sneeze, perhaps as a dissentary, perhaps as a hepatitis.

Bird Flu isn't about birds in the eyes of the pandemicists.

Quoted post[/post]]
your friend Lisa should pick up a book. That's the original idea of how AIDS started, but not that's not the case anymore. AIDS mutated in much the same way Bird Flu will.

Do you think the CDC is getting all panicky about chickens ? No way. They understand that this isn't about the carrier - it's about the virility of the actual virus. It can mutate easily and break out as a pandemic - perhaps as a sneeze, perhaps as a dissentary, perhaps as a hepatitis.

Bird Flu isn't about birds in the eyes of the pandemicists.

Just like West Nile the bird is the original host and is the holding reservoir, which may lead to the spread - so yeah, its still very much about the birds.

Mosquitos. Mosquitos are great carriers of anything - they interact directly with the blood, subcutaceously. If Bird Flu were mosquito-borne, we would already have a global pandemic.

Different virus all together. Check out the CDC papers on all of these problems: From Lyme Disease (Spreading surprisingly fast this year) to West Nile to Bird Flu. Even Cholera and that third-world gastro-virus (Rotavirus). They are spreading like wildfire, yet the containment and specifics of each are under close watch of chemists and biologists. The panick here of Bird Flu is not (necessarily) in bird to human then to mutation, it's bird to bird then to mutation stage. The trojan virus can be settled on every horizontal surface in the world, causing no harm until one day it gets it's mutation trigger.

-> S

Quoted post[/post]]
Mosquitos. Mosquitos are great carriers of anything - they interact directly with the blood, subcutaceously. If Bird Flu were mosquito-borne, we would already have a global pandemic.

Different virus all together. Check out the CDC papers on all of these problems: From Lyme Disease (Spreading surprisingly fast this year) to West Nile to Bird Flu. Even Cholera and that third-world gastro-virus (Rotavirus). They are spreading like wildfire, yet the containment and specifics of each are under close watch of chemists and biologists. The panick here of Bird Flu is not (necessarily) in bird to human then to mutation, it's bird to bird then to mutation stage. The trojan virus can be settled on every horizontal surface in the world, causing no harm until one day it gets it's mutation trigger.

-> S
My point is the birds serve as the resevoir. Without the birds, the virus dies.

If the virus mutates in the birds to a form that can be spread to humans, then its all over.

i think what really worries people is how similar this virus is to the 1913 virus...

its bound to happen sooner or later... always does

what I don't understand is how the government predicts only 2 million deaths if this goes worldwide.

8 people in that house, 6 died

even the lager numbers show about 50% of the people who get it die, that means that only 4 million in the US would contract it. That's 1.3% of the US population, LOL, NOT A CHANCE!

I predict 1 billion deaths worldwide if this goes airborne on a large scale, say goodby to half of China too...

but demand for oil will go down in the long run, and Bush's numbers should go up. Who the hell is gonna give a holy fuck about the NSA if half your city is dead...

Quoted post[/post]]
I predict 1 billion deaths worldwide if this goes airborne on a large scale, say goodby to half of China too...

That wouldn't be such a bad thing from an economical and living conditions standpoint. China is just too overpopulated, along with India - all of Asia is out of control.

We should prepare and search for a cure, but I'm not worried.

vaccine the US and canada :p world domination without doing a thing.

imagine the ebay acutions! viles for sale, $232323232332.99

FREE SHIPPING!

make everybody on this planet a fucking vegetarian for one month and kill off anything with feathers. that'll do the trick.

Back