Oh GOD, Why!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

eBay Motors: Honda : Civic (item 140114380590 end time May-10-07 04:20:15 PDT)

Another Honda in the trash. Do you think that "Cold air induction" adds like 300horse!
6139_1.JPG

6349_1.JPG

That was on Ebay a while back, I believe...it looks kinda familiar.

If I remember correctly, the whole thing was done with sheetmetal, and is seamless...and quite honestly, while the LOOK of the car is hideous and ricey, it's beautiful work.

i saw that pile of shit at Import and Truck Bash in Indianapolis about 2 years ago...

you should see the wheel spacers that sumbitch had. holy crap they made the car look unsafe. the spacers were about 4" long or so.

**edit** heres a close up of one of the wheel spacers on the car from a pic i took of it. shows you how safe that car looks to drive...

Attachments

• uglyasscarspacer.jpg
    uglyasscarspacer.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Asside from it looking rediculous, I have some respect for whoever built that car considering its all custom built sheetmetal

you should see the wheel spacers that sumbitch had. holy crap they made the car look unsafe. the spacers were about 4" long or so.

**edit** heres a close up of one of the wheel spacers on the car from a pic i took of it. shows you how safe that car looks to drive...

One of Airjockie's Z's runs on 4" (Or more?) spacers. It works just fine. Hits all sorts of really bad things on the drift circuits.

Also, I like that Civic. It's done well, it's complete and it's totally different. I wouldn't buy it, but I would give props to the guy that did it.

yea, its nice work from the looks of it.. if it were just a metal sculpture or some form of art and not a Civic

Wheel spacers like that are just going to blow out your wheel bearings faster, but really shouldn't put the car in any safety jeopardy.

faaarrkk.....

bring that over to australia i say and own autosalon

i must say i wouldnt own it but respect to who built it

Back