Oh my god, what the hell!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will say this was creative, slightly artistic, and rather entertaining... but I don't think I would call it art.

Art:the products of human creativity. I do believe it was art.
OK, I don't consider it art in a classic sense of the word. It was entertaining and all, but it won't be in any museum anytime soon. In for the helicopter story though, haha.

Oh my God... the hotel scene in borat.... :shivers:

Go rent it injen, in fact buy it. It's one of my favorite movies.

As far as the twirling junk... all I can remember is the only time I was introduced to meatspin.com

i'm pretty sure every guy ever born with a dick has done the spinnies with it. and the side to side thing. the worst is walking in on them when they're doing it in the bathroom mirror after a shower. hard to take them so seriously afterwards.

:D

i'm pretty sure every guy ever born with a dick has done the spinnies with it. and the side to side thing. the worst is walking in on them when they're doing it in the bathroom mirror after a shower. hard to take them so seriously afterwards.

Never been caught, but I am good at it, haha. Maybe all the gravity and momentum, haha.

Yeah, I was kinda getting at something like that...but more, um, blatant. Like not in front of the mirror and I was there. You can get it from there.

I will always remember your 1000th post as you talking about twirling dicks around.

^Right, I was stating the point that "art" can be almost anything.

Untrue. peeing on a plate and selling it isn't art. It's controverisial cheese.

My personal "art" is playing with the Clotho-fate of reality and chances. In other words, I like to bend perceptions and alter reality based on different viewpoints. I do it for other people too.

Back