oh my god

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxjon

this place is about as dead as my work is.....

sorry i was camping for 3 days, just got back today, alot of beer and condoms were waisted but now im back, and ready to install my ACT clutch pressure plate, 14lb intergra flywheel, crower 403's with springs and retainers:)!!!

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Aug 9 2003, 06:49 PM
sorry i was camping for 3 days, just got back today, alot of beer and condoms were waisted but now im back, and ready to install my ACT clutch pressure plate, 14lb intergra flywheel, crower 403's with springs and retainers:)!!!

thats cool man

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Aug 9 2003, 07:49 PM
alot of beer and condoms were waisted

This is untrue : if the beer and condoms were used proprely, then it was NEVER waisted :D

Rather than starting stupid threads, why not go into a chat room if you're bored? More people to talk to, and you won't piss me off.

well when you at work and you cant download any type of chat room programs to the work comp you just cant go to a chat room and do that

missing post.....

:wtf:

i posted something about aim express last night in this thread and now its gone wtf

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 9 2003, 08:37 PM
Rather than starting stupid threads, why not go into a chat room if you're bored? More people to talk to, and you won't piss me off.

why would him posting on this site piss you off? you dont own this site

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 10 2003, 01:24 PM

why would him posting on this site piss you off? you dont own this site

Him posting on this site doesn't piss me off. What pisses me off is that every thread he starts, it's some no topic post whore shit about how bored he is at work. It's like, what the fuck are we supposed to say about that?

I know this is an "off topic" board, but fer chrissakes, use your fucking BRAIN before you post! Goddamn.

:werd: I think he has the right to make errantless posts about random babble.

But if a n00b did it, damn we slam that bitch back into the hole he attemtped to crawl out of. :D

last time i checked i was in the right forum so i can post what ever i feel like that is forum safe the does not offend anyone. this sitei s pretty much my only entertainment while at work. there is times where i am bored as fuck and have nothing better to post. Sorry if you dont like it but you cant stop me from doing it.

jon

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 10 2003, 02:21 PM
fuck of those cars are flaming

What, and Civics aren't? Fuck, every Honda I see has some body kit, big ass wheels cranked in at -10° camber, white interior, some fucking aluminum wing, and home boy ghettoed out behind the wheel with his visor on (or hanging from the mirror). And no engine mods. Oh, and it's FWD. How limp- wristed is that? Hondas, especially Civics are pretty much the laughing stock of the automotive world. I was on a Chevette board for a bit and even those poor bastards laugh at Hondas! Sure, they're capable of impressive performance, but 99% of 'em are riced out and that's what you, the Honda performance enthusiast, get lumped with in the eyes of everyone else. You could have a goddamn 350 in your Civic, but all they see "another" lowered Honda with an exhaust. Whoopty fucking do. Case in point: That Civic Nation commercial by Honda.

Chevy guys laugh.
Ford guys laugh.
Mopar guys laugh.
Nissan guys laugh.
Mitsubishi guys laugh.
Subaru guys laugh.
VW guys laugh.
Chevette guys laugh.
Hell, even the Suzuki Swift guys laugh.
Face it, you own the most laughed at car in the world.

My car, on the other hand, is one of the more respected four cylinder cars out there, not only for what it is, but because of its roots. I have a Celica AllTrac, which was bred on the WRC circuit. You have a Civic which was born during an energy crisis.

Toyota Celica AllTrac= Detuned race car.
Honda Civic= Econobox.

EVERYONE bags on Civics. How many bag on AllTracs? Point made, case closed, don't bother trying to dispute what I say.

And the reason I'm here? Entertainment. B asked me to join HS one day, and I did. I'm on AllTrac boards as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back