oh my god

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spinners were cool for 5 seconds in 2001. At this point i will throw up do to the BS used in the write up about them
the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases.

Like it matters! this is past the engine there is only one way for gases to go it won't make any difference, although it does provide some blockage, most people buying this it won't matter for because;
1. their exhaust tip is prolly overkill for the size of their engine
2. their car to gay to function
3. it is at the point in the exhaust flow that is way past anypoint to be helpful and it is powered by exhaust flow by the time it is moving the engine is way ahead of it.
4. it is designed for looks not flow

Sign me up for two for the duc. :ph34r:

The sad part is the guy who invtented this is probrably already retired from the money he made on this crap...

But F it, i ordered a set for the vette....

the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere.

WTF cares?

This is a stupid product i will have to see on EVERY honda in springfield within a few weeks.

Step on the gas and the spring loaded spinner
aggressively "POPS OUT" of your exhaust for use as a propeller in the event you drive into a puddle!
spinner%20exhaust%20tip%20pop%20out.gif

:confused:
This is gay, and yea, I'm going to see them everywhere now too :cry:

What's even worse is that they HAD to elude to the idea that it gives you horsepower.

We aren't over this stage in life yet ?

Quoted post[/post]]
What's even worse is that they HAD to elude to the idea that it gives you horsepower.

As long as Springfield MA exists, you will always see record sales of Honda windshield banners, vtec badges, APC products, rice tail lights, aluminum wings, windshield led's, and fart can exhausts

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

As long as Springfield MA exists, you will always see record sales of Honda windshield banners, vtec badges, APC products, rice tail lights, aluminum wings, windshield led's, and fart can exhausts

:werd: its pretty much a rice fest up there

Back