Oh noes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fart, giggle, fart some more. Better if you fart right in the dog's face. At least that's what I do to keep the intardnet running.

oh god my life would be ruined lol.

not really cause i have hobbies outside of the net but that would kinda suck

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 30 2004, 11:47 AM
sounds like a crock of shit to me...
[post=409553]Quoted post[/post]​

It is. It's not like the "good guys" on the net aren't evolving just as fast as the "bad guys".

what a fucking idiot.

how many of you have heard of and run Adaware?
on the other hand, how many of you have heard of QmailerX, and run it to spam people? hell do you even know where to get it?

the good people out there making software far outnumber the bad guys making spam systems.

AND REGARDLESS... spam, and other sorts of network traffic cann't BREAK the internet.
The only thing that can break the internet are if every physically possible line (or hop) from point A to point B is broken.

So, unless level3, qwest, SBC, and all the other huge corporations that own the majority of the Tx's OCx's, AND DSx's decide to take down their phone and fiber lines, AND every single server in the world is taken off said lines, its not going to happen.

stick to finnish topics you mornic fuck.

just to clue you in, mentioning farting, flatuating, or the release of any gas from your ass is OLD, and far from funny.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 30 2004, 11:28 PM
just to clue you in, mentioning farting, flatuating, or the release of any gas from your ass is OLD, and far from funny.
[post=409753]Quoted post[/post]​

As old as gastrointestinal processes, I bet. Still funny. You're just trying to bait me to yell at you, aren't you? Haven't you figured out by now that I respond to all negative criticism with fire and brimstone (and farts)?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 30 2004, 04:58 PM-->
what a fucking idiot.

:werd:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 30 2004, 04:58 PM
AND REGARDLESS... spam, and other sorts of network traffic cann't BREAK the internet.
The only thing that can break the internet are if every physically possible line (or hop) from point A to point B is broken.

So, unless level3, qwest, SBC, and all the other huge corporations that own the majority of the Tx's OCx's, AND DSx's decide to take down their phone and fiber lines, AND every single server in the world is taken off said lines, its not going to happen.

stick to finnish topics you mornic fuck.
[post=409685]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd:

cheese9988
@Oct 31 2004, 09:36 AM
The internet is going to end just like the y2k problem ended us all.
[post=409795]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Loco, 90- please stop fighting on the forums.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 31 2004, 01:14 PM
Loco, 90- please stop fighting on the forums.
[post=409847]Quoted post[/post]​

He started it. He antagonized me. I mean, he's starting pissing matches with the #1 pisser on HS, and really, that doesn't represent HS Staff too well now, does it? Hasn't he figured out by now that if you start throwing shit around in my direction, I'll only throw more, harder? Why don't you kick him off the mod squad? Seems like he can't do his job right. I bet he takes bribes too. Corruption corrupts the corrupt.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Oct 31 2004, 01:25 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 29 2004, 10:16 PM
http://www.mg.co.za/Content/l3.asp?cg=Brea...iness&ao=123911

I'm not sure weather I should laugh or cry, or just flatulate and giggle hysterically.
[post=409415]Quoted post[/post]​

Ji, I'm disappointed. :ph34r:
[post=409849]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, at least I can replace the right set of brakes on my car. :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :ph34r: :worthy: :ji: :lol:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 31 2004, 08:38 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 31 2004, 01:25 PM
Loco Honkey

I'm not sure weather I should laugh or cry, or just flatulate and giggle hysterically.

Hey, at least I can replace the right set of brakes on my car. :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :eek: ;) :ph34r: :worthy: :ji: :lol:
[post=409945]Quoted post[/post]​

I sure as hell hope so since you're the ASE Certified mechanic and all. :p

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 31 2004, 06:38 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 31 2004, 01:25 PM
Loco Honkey

[post=409945]Quoted post[/post]​

Owned. :lol:

Not really any ownage there.

I heard grinding, and not having any training or prior experience with braking systems, I made the assumption that only the front discs grabbed when braking. I figured my front pads were getting low. I pulled off the wheel and got the caliper off the pads only to realize that the front pads still had plenty of material left. After a little bit of investigating I noticed that it was my left rear pad that was grinding into the rotor leaving grooves.

I figured what the hell I had the front brakes apart already, so I changed them out anyway.

I can't do the rears myself, and I don't even want to try. The rotor itself is FUBARd pretty bad, so there's nothing I really can do about it anyway at this point in time being as broke as I am.

But I have a brand spanking new set of front pads out of it, and it only cost me 10 bucks to do. :shrug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back