oh noossss did the postman leave me gifts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never said it was a kit and if it was I never said it was either of those =)~ just showing off 2 fully body kits that IMO look good. The stock 350Z has too rounded of a front end, it looks very basic.

I think the 350z is overall an aesthetically sound car. Gives you lots of room to mod it and it will still look badass. Personally love the back of em, with some fat tires they look really mean.

My rear tires are just a tad bit under 12" wide.

i went down to jeffies house and took a sneak peak in the box...

wharrgarbl.jpg

I'm assuming jeffie poped out of the box and jizzed all in your mouf?:ph34r:

whats in the box damnit!!!!!!

better yet. you show us whats in the box an i'll send you an XXX pic of you know who

hey, theres a deal you cant pass up.. haha

i'll send xxx pics of my mom.

i'll send xxx pics of my mom.

Eh, I've already got xxx pics of Nick's mom on my cellphone.

By the way, tell her I said thanks.

Abel, hook it up with the naked picks of your chic. Better yet, have her hold the Trancend sticker over her boobs and take a picture. That'd be killer.

I'm assuming jeffie poped out of the box and jizzed all in your mouf?:ph34r:

whats in the box damnit!!!!!!

better yet. you show us whats in the box an i'll send you an XXX pic of you know who

I needed a big enough box to hold my dick, so if you want to see, its really just my dick in a box.

YouTube - "Dick in a Box" - Justin Timberlake, Las Vegas

On another note, I got some more random stuff in since then, tomorrow the car is maybe (if theres not to much salt on the road) getting dropped off, for stage one of the project.

Still waiting for more parts to come in :ph34r:

Last edited:
I'll get more into detail when the build starts to move along, lots more stuff to do.
but whats the problem with body kits?

two cars of guys I know. ones in NVA the other in cali.

IMG_1069.jpg

l_1264ab312179b0f8d3825c67bbb1bc53.jpg

l_299daa6d23e5a205d9006e4b0d4317b2.jpg

For having all out body kits, they sure don't seem that bad looking.

I do think its bad seeing a car like those that's making no power, but hey if your sporting 450+ hp then who cares.

All those cars in that form look hideous to me, too damn many stickers...I don't know wtf is up with that first one especially......damn. :eek:

All those cars in that form look hideous to me, too damn many stickers...I don't know wtf is up with that first one especially......damn. :eek:
Each to their own, they do very well at car shows, The 2nd car, the owner was at 7-11 getting a drink and stopped by the mag rack and saw his car on the front cover of some random mag. =)

its been in many, but it was kinda funny that someone took a random pic at a car show and used it for a mag cover.

I like them both.

Each to their own, they do very well at car shows, The 2nd car, the owner was at 7-11 getting a drink and stopped by the mag rack and saw his car on the front cover of some random mag. =)

its been in many, but it was kinda funny that someone took a random pic at a car show and used it for a mag cover.

I like them both.

I guess thats why I don't like them with the stickers, i'm not a car show person whatsoever. Now with the stickers gone, I think any of them would be great looking cars, I just hate stickers is all.

I guess thats why I don't like them with the stickers, i'm not a car show person whatsoever. Now with the stickers gone, I think any of them would be great looking cars, I just hate stickers is all.
well, if you can get a free carbon hood from Seibon and all you have to do is put a sticker on your car, its not much of a choice at all.

well, if you can get a free carbon hood from Seibon and all you have to do is put a sticker on your car, its not much of a choice at all.
Both of those cars have a lot more then just free hoods lol. 350Z is yesterdays news, I looked into picking up sponsors but the Z is done. next up the new next gen Z and GTR.

Both of those cars have a lot more then just free hoods lol. 350Z is yesterdays news, I looked into picking up sponsors but the Z is done. next up the new next gen Z and GTR.
well, you know what i'm trying to get to. haven't seen the next gen z, but i know the gt-r is going to be an amazing car. i might start to save so i can buy one in 2 or 3 years when they get to be used and a little cheaper.

well, you know what i'm trying to get to. haven't seen the next gen z, but i know the gt-r is going to be an amazing car. i might start to save so i can buy one in 2 or 3 years when they get to be used and a little cheaper.

If Nissan sticks to only making 1500 a year I doubt the price will go down too much under MSRP, do keep in mind the cars will end up going for 20-40K over MSRP. at least, so far it seems that way.

Back