oh noossss did the postman leave me gifts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i think we came to that conclusion on the first two, im curious about the third though.

lol this thread gets some good traffic =)

I have a JIC Y pipe and Invidia exhaust. bought those 4 years or so ago.

so when you gonna tell us whats in the god damn boxes??

DSC05800.JPG

still waiting for chit to come =(

you're gonna boost it arent you..

prosportgauges.com huh.. :ph34r:

haha, i called it a while ago.

where are you getting all the cheese for this?

Cheese? by working?

I'll give you guys another hint, the biggest item I'm buying isn't on the market yet, I have a pre order and I'm getting it shipped before its release with a few special added things. =)

NissanNinja, a friend of mine who lives down the street has a N/A Z on a bottle, he ran 12.1 with some DRs Not bad for a pretty stock car, that has a lot of miles.

Last edited:
Cheese? by working?

I'll give you guys another hint, the biggest item I'm buying isn't on the market yet, I have a pre order and I'm getting it shipped before its release with a few special added things. =)
damn, i need your job then. i can't afford 1/2 that stuff.

what isn't on the market yet? i know there are a ton of aftermarket FI parts out already.

damn, i need your job then. i can't afford 1/2 that stuff.

what isn't on the market yet? i know there are a ton of aftermarket FI parts out already.

I just got the car back today from the first stage of the work I couldn't do myself. oh boy oh boy!!!! Was hoping to put a new rear end in today but that will have to wait. New pumpkin with new gearing FTW!

Back