oh noossss did the postman leave me gifts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what are you going to do with the car? are you just doing this for daily type driving or are you going to start tracking it?

FPR like that, with AN fittings like that......someone's gonna be making some serious horsepower.
if i had to guess, i'd say between 400-450. but thats just shooting from the hip not knowing what he has in store.

if i had to guess, i'd say between 400-450. but thats just shooting from the hip not knowing what he has in store.
isn't that somewhere around what his CIVIC made? i think he's got big plans in store

if he doesnt build the block the rods will snap before he makes anything. However if he does build the block he will have internals to snap a grand on the dyno.

Also with that regulator he will be above 600 hp.... or he just likes throwing monies away.

FWIW I believe the most a stock block 350 has made was 580-600ish to the wheels. there's a god bit of built Zs that are making 800-1100WHP

stock Zs have crap rods and from what I know they'll only hold up to around 400 lbs of torque before going POP

YouTube - 906RWHP G35

As far as what I'm doing to my car.... we'll see =)

two new ones from today, 120lbs worth of shit!!!!

I have almost everything I need... still waiting on a few other things. but I'm close! Can't wait to finish this project up.

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

two new ones from today, 120lbs worth of shit!!!!

I have almost everything I need... still waiting on a few other things. but I'm close! Can't wait to finish this project up.
did you have linh's sister shipped to you so you can have a threesome?

jack1.JPG

More boxes! I could have used these the other day, they're my jacks. I'm tired of having to drive my car up onto 3 different boards in order to fit a low profile jack under it =(

otc-1580.gif

you slide them around the tires and it lifts the tires up. from there I can slip my normal jack under the car to lift it.

I could have used these the other day, they're my jacks. I'm tired of having to drive my car up onto 3 different boards in order to fit a low profile jack under it =(

otc-1580.gif

you slide them around the tires and it lifts the tires up. from there I can slip my normal jack under the car to lift it.

Those are quite the contraptions

Advantage of owning a truck, you don't have to jack it up as much.

Looking good, now get that shit installed.

jacks.jpg

Think I have enough jacks?
With the tire jacks in place I can ever so slightly get my normal jack under the car. Its much better then driving up on 3 pieces of wood. =)

by the way, thanks for tipping me off to which apartment was yours. Jeffies' big screen in my crib FTMFW!!!!

Wish your shit would come in allready......

Last edited:
by the way, thanks for tipping me off to which apartment was yours. Jeffies' big screen in my crib FTMFW!!!!

Wish your shit would come in allready......

Pretty much have everything, =)

Just picked these up today, I need them for a few fittings.

tool.JPG

Taking the car into Nissan tomorrow if it's not raining too hard and gonna have them drain my A/C since I need to pull the lines off.

please don't rain!

Back