oh noossss did the postman leave me gifts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jesus...im gone for two or three weeks and youre STILL not done.

WHAT THE HELL MAN!...WHAT THE HELL!?

lol, been a lot of things to do that takes many steps. most of them waiting for stuff, but most everything is here so I'm about ready to go =0

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Having drop in injectors FTMFW! no need to swap any parts from the old injectors! 600cc y0
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

I cannot believe I didn't break my little link o extensions, the passanger side cat nut was tight, I had to use my trusty good ole rusty pipe..
26.jpg

All I can say is my extension is longer then yours. =) The tape was added to help with the wobble extensions, I needed a lot of play so I could fit it down into the engine bay. Worked great!
27.jpg

28.jpg

take a video clip of that and post it. i want to hear how loud it is with open headers.

Not a fan of loud, besides, I need to map the UTEC plus I doubt the car would run as it sits, its still in pieces.
i hate loud also. i wasn't thinking that you already pulled it apart. i was just curious on how loud that beast would be.

nice build...

12.jpg

good to see your socks are being used for something other than kiddie catchers.

good to see your socks are being used for something other than kiddie catchers.

That's a great idea. I'm going to start doing that with worn out socks. That way I can just throw them in the washer along with the shop towels and eventually I'll be able to stop buying shop paper-towels.

EDIT: Using them in manifold holes. Not as kiddie catchers.

I use them for compounding and waxing. I needed something to stuff in the holes, looked around, saw some socks and a light went off in my head.

ding!

your snippits of information are getting old bro.

I WANT RESULTS.

How about you just take some more random pictures of poorly lit cramped spaces at weird angles, but make them just a little more blurry this time.

Back