oh noossss did the postman leave me gifts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I doubt anyone is more anal then me. If I thought at any point they would mark it, I would have said get the F away, however, I didn't see it happening.

car has ZERO door dings and for the most part is spotless, even 5 years after buying it. Trust me, it will stay that way.

You are lucky. My truck is parked most of the time and the neighbors cat has fucked up my paint.

:(

I just found a nice softball sized dent on my driver's side fender today. I'm glad someone was so kind to leave a note. That being sarcasm of course.

Right on the body line on the fender flare so paintless dent repair will be nearly impossible.

So today when I had the treat of learning about the dent, I went around the rest of the car. I have the door scrape down to the metal from some asshole in Atlantic City letting their door slam into my driver's side door. On my rear passenger side door I also have a nice scuff and scratch from a door being opened into my own. Three nice dings and dents that will cost quite a pretty penny to fix, after the car was in pristine condition after I paid to have every dent and ding removed and the keyed paint fixed the other year.

Oh also the clear coat on my Seibon carbon fiber hood is starting to look milky white in spots and is ruined.

f the world.

Last edited:
You are lucky. My truck is parked most of the time and the neighbors cat has fucked up my paint.

Welp, The car never sits outside unless I'm going somewhere, then its only parked for an hour at the most, I park always up on a curb and inches from it, on top of that I park as far back as I can, most of the time there's no other cars in the area. On top of that as soon as I pull my car into the garage I go over the whole car with a towel and wipe it down, then go over the wheels.

One of the benefits of having a garaged car used for play use only.

haha.. you remind me of my best friend James.. he's does the same shit with his GSR.. haha.. the wheels, paint, interior, engine bay .. everything looks like the day it came from teh dealer.. well maybe not the paint, but its dent and scratch free, cant really see the swirls since its white

Fuckin' sick dude. You need to change the thread title to " oh noessssssss, the post man left drool on my shit "

How much more power you lookin' at making?

Saw it ( its on THIS page by the way ) ......how much MORE are you planning on making. As far as I can see , it isn't quite what the civic used to be.....yet.

Last edited:
Back