OH OH... Somebody we knew

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 24 2005, 01:08 AM
:werd:

:cliffnotes:
[post=559700]Quoted post[/post]​

:cliffs: are in the pictures. He basically started his own mini-truck custom shop and then did that to a customers truck.

I wouldn't have pinned Domes as that kinda kid.

And how are people just.... "starting shops"? I can't start a shop if I had $40k cash. I've tried it. Too expensive. I've returned to my old way of just saving saving saving and begging for equipment.

according to the thread, the customer picked it up before he said it was ready... how are you going to bitch about a half-finished job when it was too early to come get it?

do you guys not know what he did. He removed the inner support from the rear of the truck and the box/ frame have bent from their own weight. that body drop should only take a shop 2-3 weeks if its not going into paint

he actually ruined 2 trucks on there and a almost a 3rd before the guy finally decided not to let him work on it. one of the guys ended up having to junk the truck because it was ruined so bad. i feel sad for those guys.

I don't get it, there are panels there that don't even need taken off !

And he just.. forgot to put the fuel neck back ?

that truck is a write off. to amount of time needed to srip it down and pull everything done off and redo is not worth it

Just reading the first two pages of the thread...

Codee was fixing someone else's botched body drop
Rain stopped him from working on it more than half the time
He was out of town for 2 weeks too
Codee told owner it wasn't done
Owner picked it up anyway, towed it home
Tack welds popped - no full welds were complete

Understandable, I think.

Back