oh snap this sucks for whoever this is

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know what kind of flack I'm going to get for saying this, but I once was on a road trip with my family... we got lost in Virginia and on one of the rural freeways they pulled over and I had to poo so bad, I sat on the guard rail and did my duty. It was very embarrassing, but at least I didn't have to do it in the car nor did we even know where the nearest gas station was. Worst trip ever.

:lmao: Corn kernels FTW

I don't know what kind of flack I'm going to get for saying this, but I once was on a road trip with my family... we got lost in Virginia and on one of the rural freeways they pulled over and I had to poo so bad, I sat on the guard rail and did my duty. It was very embarrassing, but at least I didn't have to do it in the car nor did we even know where the nearest gas station was. Worst trip ever.

Was this last year? :eek:

it's not too embarrassing, looking back on it I bet you find it funny now.

lmao that is so fucking funny....

i almost followed suit and shat myself :mellow:

everybody knows girls don't poop. it just doesn't happen. ^_^

not what I wanted to see when eating breakfast. Ewwwww

I guess he had to go huh ...

Was this last year? :eek:

it's not too embarrassing, looking back on it I bet you find it funny now.

no, it was a few years ago... Tsi was still a baby... so it was about 5 years ago. We were out there to bury my uncle at Arlington National Cemetery. But, yes... I find it hilarious, actually... thank God it was late at night and dark outside... the long plane ride made me sick to my stomach. :( My mom still loves to tease me about it, though. lol

I also barfed in a car, but that's not interesting... I was told I barfed on someone at the bar, but instead I guess what really happened is I puked in her car... 9 shots of tequila ftl... what's funny is I still can't remember taking that last shot. I must have been in a walking blackout. Luckily, I don't remember the puking either... but, I took her car to get professional detailing. She was happy about that. :D

Man, why am I telling you all this?

Back