oh snap!! ... vending machines now.. hah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
prices seem about right... and i can attest to the incredibleness of a lot of the mentioned brand names

I've never understood the appeal of pot. Every time I've tried it it's done absolutely nothing for me. Maybe I just haven't experienced quality marijuana yet...

lol if I could find a way I'd mail ya an ounce of some of this city's best (we just had some blueberry yum come thru last month but we get the occasional northern lights white and better) for $60/ounce. Not mad I'm just saying it's considerably cheaper to get the good stuff here.

edit: i went to weed college nicca i know the shit i see

ct has the ban-bang bud...my boys are always gettin real haze,dro,and sour diesel,,,dont know the prices tho...they try not to fuck wit garbage shit but occasionally they have to,,but then they just roll 5-6 L's and face em

okay well I don't know where you get your shit from but out here in colorado it goes for $50 an 1/8 and $100 a quarter $325. we have had goofy ass names but awesome shit, alaskan thunder fuck, white rhino, blueberry hydro, purple kush, cat piss, silver gorilla, black widow, dogfire, butter pecan pie, Afgooey, Sweet Tooth, Trainwreck, Ak-47's, Maui Waui, hydro skunk 420, etc... Yeah I know people will either say one of two things. either they will say I don't really know what I am talking about, or they will say I am paying too much. Either way I lets just say I may have once sold a couple of these strands. A long time ago anyways.

prices seem about right... and i can attest to the incredibleness of a lot of the mentioned brand names
the point i'm trying to make is for the most part people just call it names cause it sounds cool and dumb asses will pay more for it. There are diffrent strains of marajuana plants out there and they are named, but you are not getting $40 an ounce of top quality stuff. It costs the growers more than that to grow top quality stuff. hydroponic systems, grow light and fertilizer none of that stuff is free, not to mention the electric costs. the good stuff prolly cost someone 25- 50 an ounce to grow, it's cultivated not just grown out in some field.

Originally Posted by 93civicracer
lol if I could find a way I'd mail ya an ounce of some of this city's best (we just had some blueberry yum come thru last month but we get the occasional northern lights white and better) for $60/ounce. Not mad I'm just saying it's considerably cheaper to get the good stuff here.

edit: i went to weed college nicca i know the shit i see
take a picture of your bud
i'd be suprised if it was some bricked up mexican weed

Word. Guaranteed it's bricked up flaky shit.

I don't even smoke and know the going rate by the gram of good shit. But then again, I live in Bellingham, about 25 minutes from the board.

:shrug2:
i honestly dont give much of a shit about weed... what i wanna now is... where the fuck are my mdma vending machines?!?!?!?!?!?! :(

:rotflmao:

never done X, but i sold it for a friend for a bit..

Holy FUCK man where the HELL do yall live?? O my God man $40 for a motherfucking 8TH???

Dude yall need to come down closer to the border for yalls bud :). $40 will get you an ounce down here from someone you don't even know. And with a hookup you can get an ounce for $35. And it's not cheap shit either. $40 for a damn 8th my ASS. My brother is a regular smoker he gets an ounce of DRO for like $60.

That's cause your weed sucks

Blow hit the nail on the head, West Coast Weed>Anything

i dunno about westcoast>east maine,newhampshire and vt got even better bud than ct,,,and some ct hit is fucking sextastic....but i guess its really who you get it from,and what you pay

lets see some cali green that you've actually bought. anybody willing to post a pic? cali green is the marketing term used all the time around here. i'd like to see for myself first hand what's regularly available out there, as i've never been to cali. ^_^

its really who you get it from,and what you pay

BINGO!!!!

different qualities of weed travel through different channels and rarely overlap
people who get/have low grade weed rarely ever see the high grade stuff... they might see some better than average... but they will almost never see the truly high quality shit
and on the same note people who get/have high grade weed virtually never come in contact with low grade stuff... many will be offended at so much as the idea of getting low quality weed... hell most of the pot heads i know would honestly rather not smoke, than smoke low grade stuff...
me personally... im not that into it... but i can appreciate good stuff... i generally dont bother unless my friend tells me that its something life changing... then ill take a hit or two
i do enjoy chewing the fuck out of a nice stem from time to time though :D

Last edited:
does chewing a stem do anything?

anyways MN sux! IF you can find decent green it's $60 an 8th or up. and we're dry most of the year.

:Dyea i chewed a couple stems in my day:D

i aint into smokin either...
but that sucks to live in mn if you do smoke

nah chewing the stem doesnt do shit... it just tastes damn good (if its from good weed)
and i like chewing stuff

My buddy grows trainwreck for the cannibus clubs out here. I can attest to how much money is put into the rigs for growing this crap. Its quite the sophisticated system, he built it all himself. He's very particular about his pot. Best part is he gives me free shit for helping him work on his car. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back