oh snap!! ... vending machines now.. hah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy grows trainwreck for the cannibus clubs out here. I can attest to how much money is put into the rigs for growing this crap. Its quite the sophisticated system, he built it all himself. He's very particular about his pot. Best part is he gives me free shit for helping him work on his car. :D

i need to hit you up when i visit the bay area.. haha.. i think i'll be there in March..

BINGO!!!!

different qualities of weed travel through different channels and rarely overlap
people who get/have low grade weed rarely ever see the high grade stuff... they might see some better than average... but they will almost never see the truly high quality shit
and on the same note people who get/have high grade weed virtually never come in contact with low grade stuff... many will be offended at so much as the idea of getting low quality weed... hell most of the pot heads i know would honestly rather not smoke, than smoke low grade stuff...
me personally... im not that into it... but i can appreciate good stuff... i generally dont bother unless my friend tells me that its something life changing... then ill take a hit or two
i do enjoy chewing the fuck out of a nice stem from time to time though :D
:werd::withstupid:

Whoever asked for a pic of my bud I don't smoke anymore I quit a year ago. But last week my bro got some northern lights white (google that shit) for like $60/ounce.

Lol ok believe whatever you want :). But I know what I'm talking about when it comes to bud I used to sell that shit all over town when I was hooked up in middle school.

Ok, you obviously don't know my background, so just believe what you want but don't say I don't know what I'm talking about because I do. Not trying to sound cool just saying I know this stuff I used to be into all kinds of drugs.

Anyway, to stay on topic, those machines won't last long. Either the guy who fills them up is gonna get attacked or the vending company will get screwed by the fda.

I don't see anyone confirming what you're saying. Instead we're all on the same page, and we're all over the country. Sorry pal.

lol back to the cali weed subject ....

i have had Cali dro ($40 a gram) but it was nothing to the home grown hydro i get here in the DFW ...

ever smoked bud that was actually worth the $60 a gram price? ...

i was BAKED after one hit ... so i decided to take another ... and damn ... fuck Cali weed ... ill stick with my "Bull shit" :)

but yeah in my opinion any weed that gets you high is good weed ... of course if its shit weed though im expecting a fat ass sack ...

there is a possibility that civic racer ain't lying I had a hook a while back who was selling blueberry hydro for $60 an 1/8 but he had a friend who was growing even better shit and selling it for the pound something like $1000 just because he had his cycles setup right. right as it was ready to harvest or whatever he had another set almost done budding. the guy who had that hook was gonna hook me up $100 an oz. but then he got busted and went to jail.

keep in mind that is him taxing it. I don't know how much though, but back then I was slinging through him and he knew I would expand his business so maybe that was extra incentive to hook me up.

You don't know what real bud is until you've tried Northern Lights. One hit of that shit is like a dime of dro. You can even get a buzz just from smelling it right after you open the sack just think of it as a sack of THC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back