"Oh, You're a real action figure"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Be an action figure !

I was thinking, a pissedoffsol Flag Day action figure "With PHP Action" and "Assault mohawk"

I'm already designing the Celerity doll.. I want it to have a "Kung-Fu Reality grip" or possibly a string you pull that makes it say "Listen up, liberal fuckers"

OR a Jeffie Action Figure with "Palatial apartment playset (Dream Girl included, batteries sold seperately)"

I thought a Russian nesting Bryan doll would be too apres-peux :)

Or an infamouz action figure with USB connection for "Continuous posting action"

Oh, the FUN

We need to have the Honda n00b figure, with 6 pre-recorded settings...

Including:

"omg, i have this new swap with a B16, but it doesnt start- HELP!"

"what springs r best?"

"how caN i make my B18 make 300hp with NOS?"

Or who can forget the popular 92civicb18b1 action figure with exclusive punk-bashing lever action.
Steal his grill? I don't think so...

<span style="font-size:11pt;line-height:100%">*Magical impregnation action sold separately. Bateries not included. Not for sale in China. Parts and accesesories sold separately. Not intended for children under 18.</span>

Infamouz' USB port would be in his butt - cause that's the quickest way to get his shit onto the internet.

I'd buy one, and have it sit in my passenger seat.

I wonder what these cost? Like a ball park.. are they $20? $100?? I'd love to have an action figure of myself.. or.. several.

And a heather graham doll... so I could gang bang it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Callidus : Red shirt, blue touque and yellow gloves :) (Cartman)

I'm NOWHERE NEAR overweight though. Or stupid like he is. And I don't talk funny and eat Cheesy Poof's all the time.

Try again.

Cartman? Stupid ? No way ! He's the coolest !

Alright, this then:

a bomber jocket and jeans, a t-shirt that says "NATIVE" and signed John Elway topps card :)

Or the "Pikes Peak" playset, complete with battle-damage Millen cars and oxygen masks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, I didn't mean stupid, he does have some incredible insights. I just meant the way he talks mostly, and sings those goofy ass songs. Cartman reminds me of my friend Chaz (drives an All-Trac, BTW)

Quoted post[/post]]
Or the "Pikes Peak" playset, complete with battle-damage Millen cars and oxygen masks.
I'll take this one. Sounds exciting. *Comes with alternate clothing: Espionage outfit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, I didn't mean stupid, he does have some incredible insights. I just meant the way he talks mostly, and sings those goofy ass songs. Cartman reminds me of my friend Chaz (drives an All-Trac, BTW)

Quoted post[/post]]
I'll take this one. Sounds exciting. *Comes with alternate clothing: swedish potsmoker.

fixed it for ya. :)

It is safe to assume that a basic figure of yourself would start in the range of $400.00.
god damn they're expensive...

and the first 2 or 3 posts had me cracking up...
especially the mention of the mohawk...

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm already designing the Celerity doll.. I want it to have a "Kung-Fu Reality grip" or possibly a string you pull that makes it say "Listen up, liberal fuckers"

As long as I can have one that has an SMG in one hand and a spear in the other with the bloody heads of Coulter, O'Riely and Limbaugh kebobbed on it that screams "ERADICATE THE NEOCONS!"

Fun indeed. :ph34r:

Seriously, can they make that for me?

Back