ohh.. look what i found

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
found one of these on craigslist

77' honda 400-four
CB400F2_1977.JPG

Nice, to bad he doesnt have a pic and price of his. My dad collects old Honda bikes, mostly 100cc and less though, he has a super clean 70' Super 90, its a really cool little bike.

sweet. I'm still looking for one. There was a 350 on ebay a couple of weeks ago, 1900 original miles. The owner bought it, rode it for a few months, something in the ignition fried, and he parked it in a climate controlled basement for 30 something years. It was beautiful.. Looked like it was just rolled off the showroom floor. Of course, it also sold for a few thousand dollars, and I'm looking for a $300 beater. I wouldn't want to mess up such a bike.

if i rode a motorcycle i'd be all over this

My buddy has a perfect cb750 I mob around on from time to time. I love the thing.

I used to have a 72 CB 200 or 250, whatever they were. The carbs were jammed up and they were the pressed on bowl, so you can't clean them very easily, so i took 4 to the local bike shop and wanted them to build 2 good ones out of them. They had them 3 months, got one built, working on the other one, and the bike shop burnt down. best of all, no business insurance. never saw them again, and i think my dad sold the bike.

Back