OHHHHHHHH....the temptation.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

considering just one of the 12" wheels retails for over $900......and I have $1600 I can dip into...and then sell off the real racing wheels with tires.....

someone just step on my dick and set my priorities straight....

someone just step on my dick and set my priorities straight....
*STOMP*

use the money to fix up all of your cars. get one good commuter and one good drift car. sell all the wheels that don't have tires. they are useless. get some tires, get a mounted camera, and post some drift videos.

Shame those are that lug pattern. I would snatch these up for the Vega.

That's exactly what I had in mind for that car.

I only have 8 wheels with no tires, and two tires with no wheels.....

and I got a tire connection now....I just snagged 2 potenza re050, 225/50/16 for $60 mounted....and he has a ton of 18" tires to chose from...

the daily driver will be taken care of....the wife has money for the subaru...but no time to go shopping for one. And if I can unload the CRX for a decent price, then I'll go snag a truck. The house is covered for the rebuild this year...and I'll refinance after I get the bedroom sheetrocked and do something with the kitchen.... I just paid off a loan today that I was paying for at $120 a week for a year, and I got a $40 a week raise two weeks ago....

I just wish he had better pics of those wheels, and a better Ebay rating...and I'll buy those in the morning...or I'll end up going over there next year and get something newer from the factory....hehe.

Back